Clingyshipping 1

Old

Lucas woke up, stretched, and yawned. He looked over at the edge of his bed and saw Barry sleeping in his sleeping bag. He stared at him and blushed. Then he caught himself doing so.

"WTF?!" He thought "WTF, blood? Why are you coming to my face when I look at Barry? Das creepy."

"Wait, why do people blush anyway?" 

Lucas got up and went to his computer to look that up while waiting for Barry.

Maybe 10 to 20 minutes passed by, and Barry awoke. He quietly got up and walked over behind Lucas and thought if he should surprise him or just say "Hi". He then made up his mind....

"Hey Woocus."

Lucas jumped up at his name and looked behind him.

"Arceus, Barry!" He said and laughed (I originally had "Jesus, Barry!" then changed it cause ya know... the Pokemon universe....)

"Goo' morning, Woocus" 

"Mornin' Barry. By the way, why do you keep calling me Woocus? It's really childish."

"I don't know. Oh, hi, Meatloaf." Barry saw Meatloaf the Turtwig walk in. (*BTW, Meatloaf is what my brother named his Turtwig in Platinum. So that's the story behind that*)

Meatloaf jumped up into Lucas' arms. "Tur! Tur!"

"Food? I'm guessing?"

"Tur-Turtwig!" (translation: "No dip, Sherlock")

"Ok. C'mon, you want something, Barry?"

"Hmmmm.... Maaaaaayyybeeee...." He glanced at Lucas with a smile Lucas couldn't read.

"Well...?"

Barry grabbed Lucas' arm, making Turtwig jump out. 

"Tur TWIG?!" (What the fuck, RICHARD?)

Lucas was now sitting next to Barry on his bed, and Barry was lying down.

"Uhhh, Barry....What was the point of this...?"

"Ya'know... I was hoping for something. You asked me if I wanted something. And this is what I want." He sat up and kissed Lucas' cheek.

Lucas just looked at him with a face where not a speck of peach could be found. He looked at Barry with huge eyes then buried his face in his hands.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Barry what the actuall fuck?!"

As he was freaking out, Barry put himself in a comfortable position by Lucas and continued to kiss his cheek.

"Num num!" he said and laughed a little, cute laugh.

Lucas was just sitting there, secretly smiling and saw Meatloaf looking at them. He cocked his head to the side and just said "Tur, Tur... twig..." (I'll just... yeaaa...) as he waddled out the door on his stubby turtle-sh feet.

Lucas sighed and smiled. He looked at Barry.

"I want something, too..." He said quietly

Barry's eyes lit up. "What's that, Woocus? :3"

"Food." Lucas said back and pushed Barry off of him.