Nesscas 1

Wow I'm writing Nesscas WHAT A S U R P R I S E

Old

Lucas watched the clock in his history class. He sat his head on his hands and sighed. He waited for Mr. (insert name here) to dismiss them. The bell rang 5 minutes later-- it felt like 5 hours to Lucas-- and Mr. Dood let them leave.

He politely got up, got his stuff and went out the door. He didn't want to look too hasty to leave and make himself look rude. He went to his locker and grabbed his lunch, and then went outside. He climbed up his normal "lunch tree" and started to eat the food he made himself that morning.

That's when he heard two boys walk out. He looked down and saw Ninten and... wait....

He saw and recognized the other boy and his face went red. He shook his head and tried to focus on his food. But then he finished it. CRAP!

He didn't want to just jump out of the tree like, "HI, I'M TOTALLY NOT A FRIENDLESS WEIRDO! I JUST LIKE EATING UP THERE AND UH, ALSO I REALLY LIKE YOU, NESS!" 

No no no no no no no no.

So he just slowly climbed down. But unfortunately, he slipped and fell on the ground making a "BOOF" sound. He tried his best, but he said "Ouch!" too loud.

Ness and Ninten looked at him. He felt his face heat up. 

"Oh no...." he thought, "What have I done?!"

Ninten noticed his red face and got an idea. He said, "Oh! Uh, Ness, Ana wanted me to do something for her, so I have to go! Can you check to see if he's ok?!" You can see what he's doing.

"O-Kaaaayyy...?" Ness said, confused.

He turned around and held his hand out to Lucas. Lucas looked up and saw Ness' perfect violet eyes. Ness saw Lucas' crystal blue ones. Lucas smiled and took Ness' hand. Ness noticed Lucas' face was dusted with pink.

"Dawww...."

"W-what...?" Lucas looked in Ness' eyes

"N-nothing!"

Lucas looked in slight confusion. He nodded his head a little and then he saw a familiar color in his peripheral.

Firey ginger hair.

"LUCAS!" Claus shouted.

"Ah! Claus!" Claus threw a book at Ness. Thankfully, Ness dodged it.

"Get away from my brother you playboy!" Claus shouted

Lucas went red and Ness noticed.

"Ooooohhh.... So you'll get mad at me if I do.... This?" Ness pinned Lucas against the tree.

Lucas felt like he was going to die. Why was Ness doing this?! Ness never really noticed him before, so why now?

"YES!" Claus shouted

"And what about th--"

"NO MORE!" Claus shouted and threw the book at him again. Ness caught it this time and threw it at Claus. Claus wasn't able to dodge it, so it hit his arm.

Ness looked at Lucas. Lucas was holding his arm with his other hand and his eyes were to the side. He was blushing not as hard this time, and he was smiling.

"Man, you live with this kid?"

"Y-yeah..." Lucas giggled

"Well..." Ness said loudly, "He sure is overproTECTIVE, ISN'T HE?"

Lucas laughed and said as loud, "YyyyyyyyUUuuUuUUuP!"

They both laugh.

"HEY!" Claus said, rubbing his arm, "GET. THE. FUCK. AWAY. FROM. MY. BROTHER!"

He tackled Ness to the ground and punched him in the face.

"CLAUS!" Lucas yelled, quite angrily.

"WHAT?! Don't you see he's using you?!" Claus got off of Ness and faced his brother

"No! Because he's NOT!" Lucas yelled at Claus

Claus walked back and looked a bit shocked. Lucas hed never yelled at him before.

Ness got up and just looked at the two twins. Lucas was death glaring at Claus and Claus was taken aback. 

"C-Claus...?" They all turned to see who spoke

"Uhhhh hiiiii Ninteeeeeeeeeeen..............." Claus said and "Heh heh"-ed (?)

"Claus what did you do?!" Ninten looked at Ness' face, then at Claus' arm. He sighed, "You guys are like, mortal enemies. You need to calm down!"

He grabbed Claus and dragged him inside, leaving Lucas and Ness outside.

"Well, that was certainly the event!" Ness chuckled.

"Yeah!" Lucas chuckled.

"Hey, you didn't stutter!"

"What? Oh... I guess I didn't! I guess standing up to Claus made me have a confidence boost!"

"Great! But I'm about to do something that'll make you stutter again!~~"

"What...?---!"

Ness kissed Lucas quick then said, "See you after school, Lucas!" and he ran inside, as lunch was almost over.

"Wait... wh-what...?" He said in surprise, then said, " Wait! Damn! I stuttered!" 

Then he ran in after Ness to get his stuff for his next class, still blushing and thinking about how his crush literally just kissed him.

He felt good the rest of the day. He met Ness after school, and they walked home together, laughing and talking and blushing, toTALLY not in love.

HoLy ShIt I wRoTe NeSsCaS 

Are you proud of me?

No?

M kay, das cool....

Ok bye hoped you liked it!