Clausten 2

(I haven't started writing yet, but I can tell this is gonna suck---)

Old

The school bell rang, and Lucas jumped up from his seat.

He ran to his locker and saw his brother's famous ginger-fire hair next to him.

"Hey Claus, you doin' anything? I know Dad needs groceries. And we kinda lost count about who's turn it is...."

"Oh... Uhhh... if I do the dishes, can you do the groceries? I have a lot of homework...."

"Uh, ok."

The two boys walked out of the building. Claus stopped and said, "Oh, shit! I forgot something inside! You go on ahead!" And he ran back in.

"Ok whatever. Forgetful Claus," a -_- faced Lucas said.

What Lucas didn't know is that Claus didn't want to walk home with him that day. He was leaning up against the school building until a figure walked out. Well, many people were walking out, but this is THE person he wanted to see.

"Ninten! Finally!"

"Claus? But it isn't even Friday?"

"Yeah, but I just want to hang out with you today!"

"What-?!"

Claus grabs Ninten's hand and said, "Come on! We need to get to our spot before Lucas and Ness sees us together!"

"OK, OK!" Ninten chuckles. But he wonders why Claus didn't want Ness and Lucas to see them if all they were doing were talking like normal friends. AND it was Thursday, not Friday. That confused him still. They usually hung out at their spot on Fridays after school.... He shrugged it off and continued to walk with Claus. He was hanging out with Claus, so he was fine even if it was weird.

"Why are you holding my hand?" he asked and Claus turned to him

Now, Claus is good at not freaking out or getting embarrassed, so Ninten didn't see a dot of pink on his face. But HE sure was blushing. Why the hell was Claus, a really cool and popular kid even friends with him?

"Oh right, whoops!" He let go and said, "But come on! I want to get there quick!"

"But why? Ness and Lucas walk past us all the time and just say 'hi' to us. It's nothing unusual for them to see :/"

"Well... just... don't ask questions about it! It's a surprise!"

Surprise? Claus barely gave a shit about them himself! (Does that sound right? IDK)

They made it to their spot and Ninten sat against a tree and complained, "Dude, I have asthma! You need to slow the fuck down!" He got out his inhaler. Ninten used the device that is his only way to not die of breathing problems and put it away. 

Claus kneeled in front of Ninten and said, "Sorry Ten!"

Ninten looked at him weirdly and asked, "Are you drunk, high, or just sick because you're acting really off today?"

"Nope, I'm fine!" Claus smiled

"...If you say so..."

Then Claus did something very much unexpected.

"You know, I'm tired too..."

He slowly fell forward on top of Ninten and wrapped his arms around him.

"OK, yup, you're sick."

Ninten tried to get up but couldn't force himself to. Yeah, Claus was on top of them, but he also couldn't WILL himself to.

Ship ton of shipsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara