Clausten 1

Old

Ninten walked through the field of sunflowers that grew so incredibly high. He decided to sit in a small patch of grass where he wasn't sitting on any flowers. He spread out his legs and breathed in the nice, clear air.

"You're sitting in my spot," He heard a ghostly voice behind him.

"Holy shit!" He got so surprised from the voice that he jumped up out of his spot.

"Thank you!" The voice said

At that moment, a ghost boy materialized. He was sitting cross-legged on the grass and he smiled at Ninten.

"Umm... I uhh...." Ninten stuttered

The boy, named Claus, sighed. "Don't worry. Get it all the time."

He held out his hand and Ninten looked at it then back at Claus. He took Claus' hand and shook it, smiling.

"Ninten," He said and smiled

"Claus," Claus replied, "Damn, you make friends quick!"

"Whoever said we were friends...?" Ninten joked as his fists were on his hips

"I did!" Claus said and laughed

They laughed together and Claus said to Ninten, "Hey, you wanna see the field from above?"

Ninten looked at Claus wide-eyed and smiled, "Sure!"

"Okey! Up we goooo!" Claus grabbed Ninten's waist from behind and up they went.

"Woah!" Ninten said, mesmerized, "This is great!!"

Suddenly, Claus threw him up in the air.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!! CLAUS WHAT THE HELL?!" Ninten yelled and curled up, making his legs come up to his chin.

Then Claus caught him and held Ninten bridal-style. Ninten's eyes were shut tight, and Claus laughed.

He opened his eyes, "CLAUS!! NOT funny!"

"Yeah, it was! For me, at least!"

"Well... it WAS pretty cool.... Minus me screaming my guts out."

"Your screaming was the funny part!" Claus giggled

"Shut up! Now put me down, that's enough flying for today."

"O-O-Okaaaaaaaaaaayyyy!" Claus said then dropped Ninten. "WwwWwwWWwWwwhOOpSIeS!"

"CLAUS, NOT AGAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIINNNN!" Ninten yelled, on the verge of tears. He hated the feeling of falling.

Just before Ninten hit the ground, Claus got under him and hugged his back.

(So like this, except less dramatic. Also not falling on a bunch of oranges.)

Ninten had his eyes covered

Ninten had his eyes covered. When Claus caught him, he suddenly felt hot in the face.

They hit the ground. "Claus! Are you OK?!"

"Why would I drop you like that if I knew it would hurt me?"

"G-good point...." Ninten rolled off of Claus and was laying right beside him.

There was a nice, peaceful silence. Then Ninten spoke up, "So... how did you... ya' know...?"

"Oh, that's easy. My brother killed me."

"WHAT?!"

"JK! JK!" Claus laughed

He told Ninten how he died, about Lucas and his family, everything. Omelets. 

"Wow... sounds like Lucas has had it rough...."

"Yeah... I feel bad for him.... But it's OK. He's with this boy named Ness, now. I don't exactly approve of Ness but whatever. Lucas is happy. So I'm happy."

"You mean your brother is gay? Huh...." Ninten felt himself heat up. "I m i g h t b e, t o o...." he thought.

[HM, MAYBE.

MAYBE.

JUST MAYBE, NINTEN.]

"Man, it's so cool to have a ghost as a friend," he said

"Yeah, I bet. I'm aMaZiNg!" Claus replied

"It would be great if we were closer...." Ninten whispered subconsciously.

"What was that?" Claus asked

"AH! Nothing!" Ninten said and his face went red.

"Tell me!" Claus pushed

"No!"

"Pwease?"

"NO!"

"Pretty please, for your amazing ghost friend?"

Claus' face was right in Ninten's. He had a :3 face and was waiting for Ninten to answer.

Ninten looked in Claus' perfect turquoise eyes which, by the way, were sparkling bright.

(Yes I know the picture is Honey stop yelling at me---)

"How can I say no to that face

"How can I say no to that face...? Ok..." Ninten paused

"Yay!" Claus threw his arms in the air and then threw them around Ninten.

Ninten blushed as Claus pulled away. He looked away and mumbled, "I wish we were closer.... THERE I SAID IT!"

"No, sorry, I didn't hear you, you were kind of MUMBLING!" Claus pushed again and smiled slyly.

"UGGGGHH! Fine! I said I wish we were clo---!"

Claus pressed his lips against Ninten's and said, "I know what you said you dork~"

Ninten smiled and kissed Claus back. "I want to stay like this forever, Claus...."

"Me too,"

"I love you. -//w//-"

"Now you're just making this cheesy."

"I know. But I just wuv you."

"Ok, and that's where we stop" Claus pulled away and giggled

"Upsie!" Ninten said like a baby, motioning that he wanted Claus to carry him back up.

"Oh, fine."

Claus carried Ninten on his back and they floated above the sunflowers. He later realized that Ninten fell asleep on his head and chuckled.

"You're so cute.... Wait. Where do you live...? Da shit...."