Edwin 1 (+Royai;Almei)

BTW I can't remember shit about FMA whoops-

Also wow, STRAIGHHHHHHHHT :DDDD and old!! :DDDDD

It was a few years after Alphonse got his body back, and the Elric brothers, Winry, Mei, and many more were at Hawkeye and Colonel Mustang's wedding.

During the reception, after everyone ate, they opened up the floor for dancing. Mei ran over to Al and jumped on him, saying, "Alphonse! Let's dance!". Her panda friend (forgot his name) jumped up on her shoulder.

"O-okay Mei!" He smiled, "But remember that I'm still weak, so try not to that very often. I'm no longer a metal suit anymore."

"OK!" She laughed and pulled on her arm, "Come! Come!"

They went to dance and Edward stayed behind and drank some DeLiCiOuS wInE.

Alphonse and Mei got tired, so they came to sit down, laughing their heads off from the fun.

"I'm gonna get some dElIcIoUs WiNe," Al said, getting up, "Oh, by the way, when are you going to ask Winry to dance, brother?" He said cheekily and ran away to the WIIINNNEE.

Edward blushed with a >:#I face and sighed. Winry was talking to Hawkeye (Can't remember her first name ¯\_(ツ)_/¯) when Ed walked up to her.

He held out his hand to her when she finished talking and she stared UP at him.

"Well shit, I can't make any jokes about how I have to dance with a boy who's shorter than me anymore!" She laughed

"Well MAYBE, I'll just not let you dance with me WINRY!" Ed yelled

Hawkeye chuckled and said, "Not completely like Roy, but close to how he would cope with his feelings for me!" 

"Hey! I was MUCH better than this kid!" Roy yelled to her and laughed.

"HEY!

ONE: I'm not a KIIIIID!

TWO: I'm MUCH better than YOU!!"

Roy, Hawkeye, and Winry laughed at that and Edward was >:[

"What the heck--" Winry laughed and took Ed's hand, "Let's go!"

They danced a while, Winry leading because Ed is incompetent at life, and so that's how the night went. I'm going to bed and I wanted to get this out before I got yelled at for being up late so bye---