Prologue

Author's pov.

"How will this end this time Joon?", Yoongi said in his usual blunt voice, but a bit of curiosity mixed in.

"Last time was useless Yoongi hyung. I did not want him fully, he wanted me. It's not my fault that my looks and my personality are just simply perfect. " Namjoon smirked then continued, "This time, it will end according to my plan. I will take and get what I want. Nothing will be in my way. Nothing." Namjoon said with determination and a bit of possessiveness in his voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jin's pov.

"It's going to be okay Jin hyung. You don't need to worry i'm here and the others will be as well.  You can ask me  any time about anything,  ways we can hunt if we are desperate,  ways to control your strength,  and even how our weird and confusing system works. " Jimin said in a calming tone,  that semi relaxed me. He also gave me his contagious and lovable smile,  that also has his adorable eyes,  that will make any heart melt for this specific vampire.

(He is such a cutie!)

"Well I guess" I said with insecurity mixed into it. I looked at the table that me and Jimin,  my new friend,  were sitting with his friends.  Well apparently my friends now according to Jimin. I didn't even know all their names,  but I do have to say they all look so breathtakingly handsome. One of the guys look backed at me.  We had little eye contact until I turned away for a bit because I was already heating up.  I could still feel his intense gaze on me tho.  So when our eyes met again he just gave me an innocent and heart warming dimple smile.

When turning back to the others,  I could see him change the bright smile to something that gives me shivers

When turning back to the others,  I could see him change the bright smile to something that gives me shivers.  I saw his smile drop and turn into a more mischievous smirk.
'Everything will be fine,  I'm fine'

Hopefully some enjoyed this.  Its not that bad I guess,  but its best I can do right now. 

If I did not say before their might be angst,  not so heavy but their will be a bit (lot). Thanks for reading and see u next time💜💜