Chapter 1- Normal Life

"JIN!!!"

"I'm up" I yelled in a more calming tone. I didn't realize what time it was until my mom yelled for me to wake up. My wake up time is usually 6 am that gives me half and hour to get ready and go downstairs to have breakfast with my parents. I looked at the clock and it read 6:15. I immediately got up from my bed, I grab the uniform for today, and then run towards the bathroom.

I do my usual routine, but a little bit faster. I clean my face, wash up a little bit, brush my teeth, put some moisturizer on my face, I would usually put a bit of makeup, but I have no time so I just rush. After I put on the uniform, I look myself in the mirror. I don't look too bad.

After i'm done in the bathroom I come out and look at the time

After i'm done in the bathroom I come out and look at the time. 6:35 am.
I grab my backpack and go down stairs immediately. When I get down I see my parents just beginning to eat. So I went towards the table and started eating with them.

My father checked the time "Jin did you wake up late?" He asked

"Yes father, i'm sorry I woke up late, I went to bed late last night"

"And why is that Jin?" My mother said joining our conversation.

"I was finishing a paper that is due today"

"And why didn't u do it a couple days ago? "

I immediately tensed up. I usually have all my homework done 2-3 days before it is due. But I completely forgot about this paper. I finished it before, but it got ripped so I decided to do it again because it was easy. But I forgot.

"Well... Umm.. I forgot to do it before. Please forgive me" I said trying to look innocent as possible.

"Its ok Jin, you are human too, but we don't want you falling behind Jin. " My father said. "You are a straight A stident, since last year and the other years. No one can beat you. Thats why me and your mom are so proud of you. You never fail us, we will be here for you always. Whatever happens"

I almost teared up, but I stopped myself. I usually get this from my mother, but everytime my parents says this I always have the urge to cry.

After breakfast, I helped clean up a bit and started getting everything ready for school. After I am done I say good bye to my parents and start walking to school.  My school is not that far but I just like being early.  Usually I'm the first one to get to class,  sometimes even the first one to come to school. 

As I come near the school,  I stop and admire the lovely view.  My school is not so fancy or anything really over the top,  but it does have some aesthetics that fits well with the rest of the area.  There are a lot of trees surrounding the school,  its almost like a forest.  The school does have a huge field that most use for soccer and football.  Sometimes baseball.  Just before the field ends going into the forest,  theirs a small hill that a lot of families like having picnics at.  A lot of kids also go their to play or go to the simple playground just behind the school.  Its nothing much,  2 sets of swings,  3 slides,  and 1 seesaw.  My favorite part tho is when the sun is setting u can see it go behind the trees and even the tiny hill. I look back at my school and just admire it.  Its like a second home to me,  that or the library not so far from here.  I am really close to reading half of the books in that library.  Theirs a section where its all books about K-pop groups amd artists.  They established a part in that section where they put 'books that BTS reads'.  I have read almost all of those books,  not just because BTS is like my most favorite K-pop band,  but the stories has so many meaningful thoughts into it. I get out of my daze and continue to walk inside the school.