Chapter 5- Confession

I scream, I scream, I just keep screaming...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I arrived at the heavily crowded bar that surprisingly Ken's mom called me to meet Ken. I wait patiently at a comfy little booth near the corner of the bar. I am a bit early so I won't blame Ken for being late. I look around, seeing different people drinking their sorrows away, dancing, hitting on others, and even people who are already devouring each other's mouths, not caring if people look. A shiver runs down my spine as I watch a man probably younger than me, definitely taller than me chatting with a young lady who is probably drunk and looking for a hook up. I try to look away, but the man's face makes me want to stare at him for days. I know it's not love at first sight because I already like someone else, but now I know why the lady looks at him so lustfully. If I didn't have feelings for Ken I would really start daydreaming about him. He finishes his drink and pays for it while looking at the girl in a gentle matter, I wonder if he is going to be gentle with her in bed. As I shake that unholy thought out of my head the same man winks in my direction but leaves while my breath hitches when we laid eyes on each other. He wore a black turtleneck with a black leather jacket that had these cool and unique designs. Lastly he wore tight black pants and his hair is styled in the usual way, but makes his look 10 times better.

(sorry that the picture is a bit blurry didn't see much cooler pictures of this

(sorry that the picture is a bit blurry didn't see much cooler pictures of this. He still looks great tho)

I always know that Sandeul and Ken were better looking than me, but I still have tons of confidence. Some of my classmates and people younger than me say I am literally worldwide handsome. I am happy that they compare me to RJ, but I will never be at his standards.

He greets me hello with an anxious looking smile and hugs me tighter than usual. He asks if I wanted a drink and I just said a soft drink would be fine, Sprite. He nods and heads to the counters to order the drinks. For some reason he looks way too nervous.

When he comes back I see he hands me my drink and sits down across of me looking at anything, but me. Apparently the floor or the roof is more interesting to look at than me. When he does look at me I see the one thing that worries me the most, guilt.

I try to shake of that worry filled feeling and continue to stay positive of the outcome of this unexpected meet up. That reminds me to ask him what's this about.

*coughs*" So.. Ken what is this about?"

"Umm... well I was a bit bored, and school doesn't start so early tomorrow" He says nervously, but now finally looking at me.

"Oh, I see, but why did your mom call me instead of you?" I asked confused in both the situation and how his face dropped from having a forced smile to a blank/frightened look.

"Well..." he again now looks away, but then faces me with a sad look "At that time I was asking her about it and after I had to do something, so she called for me."

I nodded, trying understanding this meet up. After that awkward conversation we just went ahead and conversed about school and other things. We talked, laughed, argued about different topics like we usually would do when it's just me and Ken. I loved these quality time with Ken, not that I don't like hanging out with Sandeul, but Ken always tried to stick with sandeul a lot more when its the three of us. Though when it's just the two of us we would talk for I don't know how long. Everything was going smooth till I had to tell him why I wanted to meet up.

"So, um Ken, I have something to tell you or confess." I say anxiously , rubbing the back of my neck while looking at him with my doe eyes.

"Okay sure, what's up?" he says tilting his head in curiosity.

"I know you like Sandeul", I say smiling at him gently. He suddenly tensed up, the pretty smile slowly fading off his handsome face. Replacing it with a look of fear and embarrassment.

"I.. I" Ken tries to form words while he rubs the back of his neck feeling nervous all of the sudden.

"Don't worry Ken, he doesn't know"I say trying to lighten up the mood a bit.

"Oh. " he says, shocked. He probably thought that I would have told Sandeul, but in the end of it, I knew Ken will still be sad. I want Ken to tell it himself and may get rejected, but then he can really move on and all three of us will still have our friendship. I don't want him to be sad cause he got rejected before he even tried to confess.

"How did you find out?" He asked confused, probably thinking that he kept his secret pretty good, but in reality he is kinds bad at keeping secrets.

"Really Ken? You are so obvious! Of course Sandeul is the oblivious one in our group, but I am smarter than you think" I smirk confidently while he blushes, a pang struck my heart seeing him cough nervously. I know I have no chance with him, but I just hope nothing changes after tonight.

"Okay.... well why did you bring that up?" He looks up at me, I notice the tint in his cheeks has died down a bit, but that doesn't change how nervous I am. I breathe in and out regretting it slightly because I kinda smelled the toxic aroma of all the alcohol, but I muster my courage.....

"I like you" I blurt out blushing right after, but before looking straight at his eyes I expand further...

"I like you not just as a friend Ken, I know you like Sandeul and I will never force you, but I just want you to know how much I care about you." I say feeling out of breath after, but having the heavy weight leave my shoulders. I sigh as I look up at him

He doesn't say anything but his eyes says everything, that leaves me confused. Because his eyes doesn't show shock like I thought, but it was the last thing I expected. Guilt.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sup peeps, How is everyone?

Good I hope? Well cause of this quarantine thing, I decided to just go why not and do this again. (passes time)

Thanks to the new readers that read this weird thing, but hope to see you guys again!!!