Chapter 6

5 months later....

I feel weight on my chest shifting a little, stirring me up from a dreamless slumber. I looked around in my spacious but dark room guessing it was still in the middle of the night landing my eyes on the angelic sleeping figure, Hoseok.

His eyes flutter from time to time as his messy hair is scattered all around his long structural face. I smirk as I eye the beautiful artwork I did scattered around his body, most in his neck, purples and blues, some reds. It doesn't take night vision to know those are the colors of the hickeys I did on him as I did them a lot before. Night vision? Why does the pathetic human race believe in that sort of stuff? Vampires, wolves having night vision? That's like saying fairies are as pretty and innocent as the fairytale tinkerbell , or mermaids are all these beautiful creatures that draw sailors to their doom, which is the opposite cause mermaids are little cowards. Bottom of the actual food chain, their blood is decent, but I hate fish.

Shaking away from my mild daydream, I slowly sit up replacing my once tall figure with a big fluffy pillow so Hobi can still snuggle something. I relapse the memories from last night, as I was swarmed with homework plus some work from my father who left with mother for a little vacation. Little? They were gone for a month without one text, call or reply to their eldest. I had to take care of some business affairs, blood sources, and even having to help Tae with all his crap. Let's just say he almost lost a tooth because of his endless yapping. Needing a stress relief fast and can't leave the manor I had to go to my last and actually favourite resort. One of my best friends, Jung Hoseok. Him and I have been doing things since the first time we had agreed. Yoongi doesn't mind as he knows that what Hoseok and I have are merely a good stress relieve. And how I needed that last night. The minute we got home from school I shove him in my room and did things for the whole night.

I wince slightly at the marks given to me by him from the constant pleasure I gave him and myself last night. Slowly walking to the bathroom and closing it, I look at the teared and marked skin on my back and shoulders. Not really caring about it, as I know it will be gone by the time I go to school?. When we get injured our healing strength immediately heals the rip tissue or internal damages, mostly depending on how bad the injuries are and how strong that vampire is. If you were a halfling, humans turned into a vampire , it would not be as easy to heal internal damages they might still have their human immune system.

Splashing ice cold water on my face, as I know that my once peaceful slumber is over and knowing that I should really get back to work. From all this heavy weight laid upon me by my very generous father my homework stack has slightly pilled up. It's not really hurting my progress in school as I am already ahead than most of my peers. Yoongi, Hoseok and I are one of the most advanced students in vampire society. Though I know it won't hurt me, I still need to finish the work handed out.

I exit the luminescent bathroom and look over to the clock beside my bed, 2:00 am. I sigh as I grab a clean shirt and put some comfy joggers on, not really caring about styling my hair at the moment. Before exiting the room, I grab my charged phone and make my way to exit. Though before leaving the room full of the lingering smell of our actions the night before I catch a glance back at Hoseok smiling. He is probably having a good dream, I frown slightly pitying him. We vampires might be notorious and cold blooded creatures, but like Hoseok there are still some with a good heart. Though when you get to Hoseok's bad side you will never see the sunshine Hoseok might represent. I shiver slightly knowing those cold facts as well as his warm feelings towards me. Sadly I cannot reciprocate them as to me I only see him as a good friend, who I have fun with sometimes. Shaking my head I exit the room, and go straight to my office. Seeing the scattered pens and papers I release the deep sigh and begin my work.

After what I thought was only an hour, realizing that the sun had finally arrived in our area, I was surprised to see an email from father. Opening the virtual letter, I am shocked by its contents.

Son,

I hope everything is in order while your mother and I were away. We will be back by the day after tomorrow. I expect that you have finished your tasks and should be pleased from the work you have finished. Though I must burden you with some sudden news. 5 months ago there was that den that a lot of humans have turned into a vampire, and you do know some of them became wild and started killing more humans, well all of them, sane or not were disposed as well as the ones that were killed, except for one. He was not part of that den, and he wasn't turned by those wild halflings so I gave the Park's family permission to keep him. He was being trained, but most of the time he was trying to resist his vampire instincts, though failing. Finally agreeing, the young halfling will attend the academy soon. He will mostly be around the youngest of the Park, but technically he is older than you in human years. So I ask you to take care of him during classes. I expect great news from this Namjoon, now do not fail me with this task.

Father.