Chapter 1- First Look

Jaxon stepped back from the dark pieces of wood that would soon become the armoire that would hold some of his favorite toys to use on subs he did scenes with. Except these toys have yet to grace any smooth expanses of skin and leave delicious marks of proof that he brought pleasure to his subs. He has never brought a sub home, doing all of his scenes at the clubs he has gone to. The subs he found at the clubs didn't make him want them by his side for more than a night. Sure, they submitted to him beautifully but he wanted something more than a twink looking for a good time. He wanted a sub who made him want to protect them with everything he has and wants a sub who will submit to him and only him, completely.

He planned to go to the bdsm club in the heart of Fort Collins, Colorado called Whips 'n' Stiffs tonight to get a feel for his new city and eye possible prospects. And even though he wants a long term sub he saw no reason to turn into a monk and no problem with having a little fun while looking for that something more. Getting back to work on the armoire he worked at a quicker pace in his excitement to get to the club.

After he got the armoire put together he started to put away all his tools. The top drawer held all his dildo and butt plugs of varying shapes and sizes. The next drawer held his crops and canes, his favorite being the simple riding crop. He loved the sound it made when the tip kissed the subs skin and how they cried out at the pain and pleasure he was bringing them. Just thinking about it made his skin tingle and sent a shiver of anticipation for when he would finally get to use it on the sub he would claim as his. Smiling at the thought he returned to laying the paddles, varying from wood to leather, in the bottom drawer and hung the whips and floggers in the wide cabinet resting on top of the drawers. He would put away the rest of his toys and finish furnishing his playroom later but he wanted to put his favorites away first.

Afterwards he left his playroom to take a shower in the bathroom attached to the master bedroom in preparation for tonight. When he was finished he dried himself then wrapped the towel around his waist and went to the mirror, he wiped at the fog that had collected on the surface of the mirror and analyzed his reflection. Jaxon knew he was short but he now had the muscle and skills to defend himself against those who thought his size reflected his strength. As he looked at his reflection he saw the large biceps, muscular chest and the six pack that covered his stomach. He spent hours at the gym in order to train his body to be in the current shape it is in. He went to the gym as a stress reliever in high school even as teasing about his height grew less, at least until he came out as gay in his senior year of high school.

When Jaxon came out to his parents his mother cried and his father simply stared at him for a few minutes. His height wasn't exactly an oddity in his family with his mother standing at a whopping five feet two inches and his dad only stood a few inches taller than him measuring at five feet nine inches, but it made him the butt of many jokes his classmates told. He had grown used to the taunts but coming out as gay was going to stir up a whole different kind of trouble which is what his father had voiced his concern over. He had already watched Jaxon grow up dealing with being teased about his height but being gay could put a dangerous spin on his situation. Jaxon assured his parents his parents that it wouldn't be anything he couldn't handle as his father stood in front of him and placed his hands on his shoulders and squeezed, silently telling Jaxon he would always be there for him. Jaxon looked into his fathers eyes and saw the unshed tears before he was pulled into a bear hug. Jaxon's father wasn't an emotional man so seeing him so close to tears brought them to his own so instead of saying anything more he just returned his father's hug with as much strength as he could muster before pulling back to turn to his mother who had stepped back so he could have a moment with his father and opened his arms in invitation. She didn't hesitate for a moment and rushed into his arms with a sob and told him that they would always be in his corner.