Chapter 4- Getting Comfortable

I just want to thank everyone that has read this book so far! It means a lot and I am glad so many people have read it and hope to gain more readers as the book progresses. Please feel free to comment and let me know what you think of the characters and how the story is progressing. Love you all!

Jaxon stared at his obsession sitting across the table. They had just ordered their food and Frankie ordered a beer that he downed half of before dropping his gaze to his lap once again. Jaxon stayed quiet deciding to use the silence to look at the center of his attention. The man was slim and muscular with a swimmer's body and short dirty blonde hair. Even with his tall frame he seemed so small now that he was letting out his submissive nature. The Dom in him purred in content at his display submission and made him want to take him back to his playroom but he needed to take his time with Frankie. He wanted to see those big grey eyes of his but it didn't seem like Frankie was gonna look at him without some cohersing so he lifted his foot and ran it up and down the man's leg. That made frankie's eyes snap up to his in surprise and Jaxon gave him his signature smile.

"There they are, I have never seen more beautiful eyes." Frankie's eyes widened and a blush reddened his face all the way to his ears. His mouth opened and closed as if he wanted to say something but couldn't find the words so he just dropped his gaze once again and that made Jaxon's smile fall.

"Look at me. Now." He ordered calmly and Frankie immediately lifted his gaze. "Unless I say otherwise keep those beauties on me, understand?" Frankie nodded silently.

"Use your words boy." Jaxon reiterated.

"Yes, sir." Jaxon leaned forward and gently gripped Frankie's hand, rubbing the top of it with his thumb.

"Good boy." The blush returned to the man's face but he saw the corner of his mouth twitch into a smirk of pride at the Jaxon's praise. The waiter chose that moment to bring their food so they fell into a comfortable silence as they dug into their meals. As he began eating Frankie couldn't help sneaking glances at the extremely attractive, insightful and caring man in front of him and without looking up Jaxon spoke.

"If you keep staring at me and not eating your food is gonna get cold." Frankie felt his face heat for what seemed like the hundredth time tonight. He cleared his throat in embarrassment of getting caught and went back to eating his grilled chicken salad.

A few minutes later Jaxon stopped eating. "So, tell me about yourself." Thrown off by the sudden question Frankie furrowed his brow.

Chuckling Jaxon started talking again. "How about I tell you about myself first. I am an only child, my parents are happily married and live back in Montana, much to their dismay since I moved here. I have never had a true relationship but have always wanted one. I have a small obsession with James Bond so thank you for partnering me up with a man named after the greatest James Bond. My car is the same model mustang as the one in Diamonds Are Forever movie that I worked on myself, the guns I have on me are Walther PPK's and I sleep with my lovely baretta next to me in my night stand."

"That sounds like a little more than a small obsession. Do you own all the books and movies?"

"I do and I can say that I almost know them all by heart. I have a James Bond marathon at least once a month." Frankie took a drink of his beer with a smile on his face.

"Yupp, that's definitely more than a small obsession." Jaxon chuckled.

"Is that a deal breaker?" Frankie shook his head no.

"I think it's kind of cute." Jaxon's eyes narrowed at being called cute.

"I have never been told I am cute, especially by a sub." Frankie simply smiled, mischief dancing in his eyes at having riled the man even a little bit.