CHAPTER SIX

Hey.

I have a hangover.

And my ass's traveling to another city with my dad acting like life's good :))

I'm dying inside.

I feel a sex scene 🤔

Enjoy your update.

BEYONCÉ GISELLE KNOWLES
5pm

Here I was, standing unfazed in front of the black massive doors that once made my heart skip. I didn't even know why I was here, I just felt like seeing him again. I exhaled and gulped all the memories before opening the doors with the double keys he gave me. I have to give them back.

I penetrated the house as the familiar scent of Jasmine flower attacked my nose. I smiled, thinking about how Shawn loved Jasmine flower. I chuckled at the mess in his hall. It was funny how Shawn couldn't arrange his mess, I did it all for him.

I walked, slowly but with determinate paths towards the living room where I heard the mumbles of the TV sound. He was facing the TV, giving his back to me and I couldn't help but laugh. He was watching Dora The Explorer.

" Hello, Shawn. " I said, laughing as he brutally turned the TV off.

He got up and he scratched the back of his head. " I- hum.. Hi ?" He said shyly.

" So all the time you said it was Blue that was watching this, it was you ? " I laughed again.

He cleared his throat. " Was it ? "

" Yes, stupid. " I said trying to calm my laughter.

I inhaled but when I met his eyes we both exploded in laughter. I missed this, I missed laughing. Two weeks in my cries, now I feel more than relieved. We eventually stopped laughing and regulated our breathing.

" So.. hum.. what are you doing here ? " He asked.

I smiled. " You're mean. " I sighed dramatically. " You don't even offer me to sit or drink something ? "

" Oh since when I have to tell you to sit or have a drink ? " He said with a smirk. " Treat yourself. "

I chuckled. " Since you told me you don't want to have anything to do with me. " I snapped back. " I came to give you your keys. "

He looked at the keys in my hands and sighed. He plopped his body in the couch and tapped the space next to him, indicating me to take a sit. I walked slowly again and sat next to him.

" For that, I wanted to say sorry. " He started. " I didn't mean to let you down, it was stupid from me. I should have been there for you, knowing you were in need of help. I'm so sorry I wasn't a good husband. I should have stayed with you, I regret. "

I wanted to tell him to fuck himself, to leave me alone because he hurt me a lot, but coming from me, was it going to be credible ? Since Onika forgave me, after all I did to her, I couldn't permit myself to not forgive someone else.

In addition, my love for him will always win. I loved him to death, no joking. In his eyes I saw my future, and a bright one. But now with Onika, was it going to be the same?

" I forgive you, Shawn. " I looked in his eyes with a smile.

I quick smile formed his lips as he watched me. " You do?"

" I do. " I nodded.

He took me in an embrace I seriously needed. " Thank you my love. " He whispered making me shiver. Seriously hate my hormones for that. " Looks like someone needs some. "