CHAPTER TWELVE

ONIKA TANYA MARAJ

" Are you enjoying yourself my love ? " Beyoncé softly asked me while rubbing her soft and long fingers up and down my arm.

Soon after dining, she made me walk for a good minute, climb weird rocks and jump semi-long distances. At first, I was getting frustrated because of how plenty my stomach was. Sport after eating wasn't my thing, and what we were doing was beyond every efforts I ever made. I whined and whined, she comforted me and told me to be patient, and at the end I wanted to slap myself.

The sight in front of my view was more than magical. We were in a hidden place, a large tub laid in perfect harmony between trees and rocks. We were slightly higher than the shore, so no need to precise how the view was impressive. Beyoncé took care of me, she undressed every single piece of clothes I wore, and helped me getting into the large surprisingly hot tube.

She then took care of herself and got behind me, almost instantly sending spams in my body. I've seen her naked plenty of times, have touched her endlessly, have felt the warm of her body against mine numerous time, but I still felt the same way as the first intimate time we have shared.

" Yes. " I replied with a grin, slightly shaking under her slight touch. " This is the most romantic thing no one ever did for me. I seriously can't believe you're the one making me feel this good. "

" And I understand. " Beyoncé said, pushing me more into her. " And you deserve plenty more. " she continued. In a matter of second, her plump, soft lips made contact with my temple, making me shiver. " You make me want to give you more. " Her lips no longer on my temple, flew to my neck. " Will you let me give you more ? "

Too focused on her so slight touch, my brain couldn't form a simple sentence. Yet, she hasn't done anything, but I felt a puddle between my legs, mixing itself with the now lukewarm water.

Soon I wasn't feeling her lips anymore, I groaned showing her my insatisfaction. " Why did you stop baby ? "

" I want you to answer my question first. " Her hands traveled from my arm to my chest as she groped one of my boobs. " Will you let me give you more ? "

I nodded, whimpering and moving under her touch. I felt her other hand travel to my belly and draw imaginary items on it. " I want words, Onika. Use your words, please. "

" Y-yes. " I finally said but moaned, melting into my lover's hands. " Give me all of you, baby. That's all I want. Please. "

As soon as I finished my sentence, I finally felt Beyoncé's hand dropping to meet my womanhood. I let out a shaky breath as she slowly rubbed my pussy, sending chills of satisfaction in my body. " I want to hear you, baby. " She moaned in my ear making me arch my back.

I was now turned into a moaning mess as Beyoncé sped up the pace of her touch. " Mhhmm.. fuck. Just like that. "

" Do you like it ? " Beyoncé said in her deep, husky voice translating her excitement.

I slowly started grinding on her fingers, the feeling in my stomach growing dangerously. " Y-yes. I love it. Please don't stop. "

My moaning being an encouragement to her touch, she sped up even more the pace. Soon, the water of the tube was splashing everywhere, but we didn't care, we loved the sound of it.

" Babe I'm cum—" My release came sooner than I thought. My eyes closed, my hips bucket uncontrollably into my lovers hand as incoherent sounds came out of my mouth.

" Cum for me babe. Give me all of you, too. " Beyoncé whispered in my ear, making me loose all my senses. My body stiffened, my eyes remained closed. My mouth was largely opened, but no sounds came out of it and yet Beyoncé hadn't stopped any of her movements.

Then, the spams hit me hard. " FUCK ! " My body violently shook to the point that Beyoncé had to hold me to help me from falling on the rocks, my nails rammed into the perfect caramel skin of my girlfriend, and my brain stopped all it fonctions.

" Fuck baby you're so hot. " Beyoncé said still holding me as I came down from my high. " You're so sexy. "

" F-fuck. It felt s-so good. " I mumbled, panting hard.

Once I calmed my body and my brain, I quickly turned myself and flew my arms around the neck of my baby. My lips crashed into hers, as I gently ground my ass on her front. " It's my time to make you feel good babe. "

" Show me what you got lil' mama. " She replied in a whisper. " Daddy's waiting. "

I quickly pressed my lips against her long neck, licked it and sucked it not caring about the marks I possibly left there. I then slowly kissed her cleavage and took her perfect boob in my mouth.

" Shit. " She whispered as her hand found it way in my hair. " Just like that. "

I sucked and teased her nipples until her got hard enough for my liking, then left numerous wet kisses on her abdomen and stomach. I took both of her legs and placed them on each side of the tub, so her whole weight was supported bit it. Her hips slightly bucket as anticipation hit her, her hand pushed my head directly between her legs. " Fuck that teasing shit, just lick my pussy. "

She let out a gasp as I took one long lick enjoying the taste of my other half. " Mhmm Daddy you taste so good. " I said into her pussy so she could feel the vibration.

I then dived in the work and took her fat pussy into my mouth. Twirling and brushing my tongue against her sensitive button. She pushed my head more on her and ground my face as hard as she could.

" Fuck! D-don't ever stop please please." She begged in a high pitched voice. Her movement got faster and faster until her legs begun to shake. " Baby I'm gonna cum so fucking bad. "

I licked, slurped, suck her pussy as fast as I could as if it was my last meat earning multiple gasps and cries from her. I hummed into her sending vibrations and that's when she lost it.

" Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuuuuck" She cried as she closed her legs around my neck sending my head down the water.

It didn't make me stop, I went on until her violent hips bucks transformed themselves into small jumps. I then licked her one more time and finally lifted my head to breath. " Whew I thought today was going to be my day. I nearly died. " I joked.

She chuckled, still slightly jumping. " I'm s-sorry. "

" D-don't be. " I mocked her. " I did that. "

She rolled her eyes and pushed me into her, kissing me passionately. " You did.. And I understand, I taste good. "

" Such a freaking freak. "

She winked. " You love that, don't you ? "

" I do. " I admitted.

We then relaxed a little more into the cold tub, our bodies pressed against one and another. If I could, I would spend my whole life here with her, doing nothing but to stare at the stars guessing their names. I seriously saw my future in this woman.

*end*

Short chapter sorry but y'all deserved it

Y'all gon hate me in the next chapter but ily anyway

Kisses from a high Emeraude