CHAPTER SEVEN pt 2

BEYONCÉ GISELLE KNOWLES
9.30 am

" Onika .. " I said so low I wasn't sure that she heard me.

She smirked, still on top of me. " What Giselle ? You want me to stop ? "

What should I say now ? Yes ? But I didn't want her to stop.. I wanted her to go on, to take me with her tongue, but I had a husband to who I sweared fidelity until death.

" Y-yes.. " I shuttered, mentally cussing myself.

She chuckled and pressed her tights between my pussy gaining a slight moan from me. " You sure ? Because you look like you don't want me to stop. " she whispered making me shiver.

Yes I want you to stop.

" N-no.. " I said , shocking myself.

She smirked. " Right Bey.. "

" Fuck " I moaned before reversing our position making her squeal.

If she thought she was going to be the one to have control, she dead ass thought wrong.

I spent no time as I smashed my lips against hers, absorbing her soul. Our lips moved in perfect symphony as slight moans came from both of our sides. In no time, our clothes flew across the room.

There were no one in but me, her, our naked bodies, and our moans that translated the lust and desire of each other.

What I was doing was bad, really bad. But if you take time and look at the past, Shawn cheated on me too. I was feeling guilty, and I was sure that I'll regret after this, but in the moment I was trapped in the moment.

It felt so right, being on the verge of sharing such an intimate moment with Onika, even if it was so wrong. It felt so right to give her what I normally should keep for my husband and my husband only.

My hands moved quick from her cheeks to her neck, gently squeezing it. She moaned as she licked my tongue making me whimper.

" Shit Onika you make me feel some type of way " I whispered and lifted her strong tights in the air. I gave her no time to adjust as my mouth came in contact with her other set of lips.

Her body shook at the sudden contact but she slowly scrubbed herself on my mouth. " Shhhhit Giselle. " She said her eyes locking with mine.

My lower part was throbbing at the sight I was having right now. Onika was looking right into my eyes, her head between her short legs, slowly grinding herself on my mouth. Hers was slightly opened, little moans coming from them.

I hummed, sending vibrations in her and her eyes rolled behind her back. " Oh my- " She moaned, her grinds becoming faster and faster. " Just like that Giselle.. Fuck! " She yelled, still grinding my lips.

" Sshhit shit shit shit ! SHIT ! " She yelled as her body shook. Her smooth grind transformed into yanks, her low moans into cries.

I cleaned her so sweet juice as she came back from her ecstasy. She was panting, hard and all this only made me wetter than I was.

I kissed her, making her taster herself. " Let me ride your beautiful face Onika.. " I whispered. She quickly nodded and I got in top of her face.

As soon as I got on top of her, her soft and hot tongue came in contact with my private part. " Mhmm right there.. " I moaned, a hand grabbing my boob, and the other grabbing the top of the bed.

" Fuck " I let out as I felt her tongue penetrating me. " That's right Onika.. " I said, bouncing on her tongue. " Yeah fuck me with your tongue.. "