3

The rest of the day, Jim didnt even look up at me. When it was about time for me to clock out, Karen came up to me.
Karen: "Hey! Did my advice work?"
Me: "Well, not really.. I didnt really get to try it out. But for some reason hes not talking to me and I cant figure out why.."
Karen raised her eyebrows and I said my goodbyes to everyone before walking to my car. When I get to the parking lot, I see Jim getting into his car. He still ignores me. I quickly get into my car and put my head on my steering wheel. I silently start to cry, afraid that I just lost my best friend. After a couple of minutes, I hear knocks on my window. I look up and quickly brush away my tears. Pam, Phyllis, Ryan, Andy, and Kelly are all standing there. I give them a small smile and get out of my car to go talk to them. We all sit on the curb.
Me: "I dont know what the hell is going on with him... like this morning and during lunch we were fine, and everything was normal and then after... He just completely ignored me..."
Pam rubbed my back and I looked at Ryan as he began to talk.
Ryan: "Youve really got it bad for him, huh?"
I nod and wipe some more of my tears away.
Me: "I think.. i think i love him.."
Everyone's eyes go wide.
Phyllis: "Awww.."
I look at the ground and put my head in my hands. Kelly and Andy rub my back and they all hug me.
Me: "But I dont know what to do.."
Andy: "You have to talk to him about it. Because I can promise you he feels the same way.."
I look at Andy and raise my eyebrows.
Me: "How can you be so sure.."
Kelly: "Because we see the way he looks at you everyday.. how he glances at you constantly while you are working.. how he lights up whenever you walk in the room.."
I cant help but smile.. I hug Kelly again and jump up.
Me: "Thank you guys so much.. Ill talk to him when I get to work tomorrow and Ill let you know how it goes..."
Pam: "Good luck!!"
I smile again and get back into my car and drive home.