6

About an hour and a half after I get home, he texts me and says that hes here. I take a deep breath and look in the mirror.

I walk outside and see his car. When he sees me, his jaw drops, making me blush. I get into the car.

Jim: "You look.. incredible.."
Me: "Thanks Halpert, same to you.."
He kisses me and I grab the back of his neck. When I pull away, my lips are swollen and I am out of breath.
Me: "Drive.."
He smirks and drives to the office. When we get there, everybody compliments me on my dress. We quickly drop each others hands when Michael walks in.
Michael: "Roriana! Wow! You-uh- you look great!"
Me: "Thanks Michael.."
Michael: "Yeah-wow!"
Jim and I walk past him and into the party. The lights are dimmed and music is playing. The only people dancing are Pam, Kelly, and Karen, and Kevin. A couple of hours later, after Jim and I had had about 4 drinks each, I grabbed his hand and pulled him onto the dance floor, when a slow song came on.
Jim: "Wha-what are you doing? Michael's going to see.."
I simply throw my arms around his neck and he quickly gives in and puts his around my waist. Everybody awes as we sway back and forth. When the song is almost over, I kiss him. The kiss grows more passionate as we grab each others faces and stumble to the side of the room, where it is darker. When we pull apart, we both have trouble catching our breath as we smile. Jim puts his forehead on mine.
Me: "Do you wanna get out of here..."
He gives me a sad smile and kisses my cheek.
Jim: "Rory.. i love you, but it's a little too early in our relationship to do that.."
I nod as he kisses my cheek again. That time, Micheal saw.
Michael: "Wha-GUYS JIM JUST KISSED RORY!"
I blush as everyone looks over and then goes back to their conversation.
Jim: "Actually, yeah, let's get out of here.. but not for that.. we can Uber to my place."
I nod as he grabs my hand and leads me around Michael, to the Uber. When we get back to his house, he locks the door and kisses me. I smile into the kiss before he pulls away and hugs me again.
Jim: "I love you.."
Me: "Halpert, why are you being so affectionate tonight??"
Jim: "Because I didnt get to be this affectionate for the past 5 months..."
I blush and peck his lips again.