Chapter Nineteen

<Unedited>
.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.
chapter nineteen:
bitter

"I thought about it a lot last night," Tamaki began as he sat beside his best friend. "And maybe having a lady manager isn't such a bad idea!" Tamaki finished a smile gracing his lips.

"Why do you say that?" Hikaru and Kaoru replied with a tilt of their heads.

"Well it's fairly obvious isn't it?" Tamaki retorted, "Renge transferred into Haruhi's class, so if Haruhi had a girlfriend around it will bring out the female within her!" Tamaki continued on and on about how Haruhi will find her girly side.

The host club found this quite ridiculous since Tamaki shouldn't keep forcing Haruhi to "unleash her girlish tenderness."

"She doesn't have any friends in class right now except these two shady twins! That's no good for her!"Tamaki said pointing at the two auburn haired boy.

"Like you have room to talk," The twins retorted with a frown on their faces as they stared at the lavender eyed male.

Suddenly the door to the host club opened and the girl of the hour popped her head in, a chirpy smile on her face as she stepped in.

"Hey everyone! You'll be happy to know that your new manager Renge has baked all of you cookies!" The girl happily sang as she held a batch of cookies in her hands.

"Isn't she lady like?!" Tamaki said happily standing up, up in his eyes since he wanted Renge to make Haruhi unleash her feminine side.

"I didn't bake these for you, you phoney Prince," Renge said with a glare, not caring that Tamaki sulked in his corner dramatic tears rolling down his face,

Renge slipped over to her beloved Kyoya and stood in front of him, hearts in her eyes as she held the cookies out to him.

"I'm sorry I burnt them a little bit! I did the best I could, and I already know what you're going to say..."Renge trailed off her heart skipping a beat and a heavy blush covering her cheeks.

Emiko sat in a far corner, she read her fashion magazine trying to ignore the commotion that had been going on, trying to ignore how Kyoya treated that love sick girl with kindness.

She was trying to ignore how her heart seemed to shatter into pieces with each word that cake out of his mouth.

Emiko was always too sensitive.

Suddenly the blonde was snapped out of her thoughts by the girl who had made her heart shatter.

"Every single one of you! Except for my Kyoya, All of your characters are lukewarm! Each of you needs to have some sort of dark side do you understand?! Girls are vulnerable with handsome young men and a cute maid who are trouble! If you keep carrying on like this it's only a matter of time before the girls get tired of you and stop coming all together! Are you trying to ruin my precious Kyoya's business?! As your manager it's my job to change your characters backgrounds!"

The poor Lolita boy flinched when he saw Renge point at him, and start telling him about how he was to be the Baby faced thug.

Of course Renge didn't stop there, she started to point at the rest of the host club telling them all of their new rolls.

Finally her finger pointed at Emiko.

"And you! You're the daughter of a very famous mafia! You're purpose here is to try and survive the world while running away from your fathers wrath! You will be known as The Fallen Angel!" Renge shouted, the her eyes landed on Kyoya and instantly turned to hearts.

"Kyaaa! And Kyoya you're perfect just the way you are now! So I want you to stay as kind and affectionate as ever, kay?" The ginger haired girl chirped as imaginary hearts danced around her.

"Thank you I'm honored," Kyoya responded with a closed eye smile.

Emiko glowered at that, and turned back to her magazine hoping to go back to ignoring everything again although sadly she didn't get to go by her day peacefully.

......

"That's perfect Emiko! Now just stay still and wait for your cue!" Renge said happily as she did a thumbs up over at Emiko.

Emiko looked down at the dress she was wearing not sure what to say back, she felt out of her element as she awaited for her cue.

Although it never came since Renge had shouted "Cut" over and over and over again since Hani didn't do his part correctly.

Sighing Emiko sat back in her lounge chair which a few film cree members set out for her, it didn't surprise her that they had also gifted her with many snacks and drinks for her to have.

Emiko was indeed beautiful, which always gained her special treatment.

"How did it go to changing our characters, to making a movie about them?" Hikaru asked while staring at Renge who was talking to a film crew workers.

"And why is there an entire film crew to shoot it?" Haruhi added as well, she continued to rub the water off of her as she stared at the film crew workers.

"Apparently she flew them in from Hollywood," Kyoya answered from beside Emiko as he wrote down in his book.

Emiko flinched when she heard her husbands voice then turned around, her brown orbs widening as they made contact with the dark ones of her husbands.

As Kyoya finished his explanation, Hikaru began to complain of how the Kaoru was portrayed as the Seme while as Hikaru himself was the Uke.

Ironically this was not at all true.

"Seme?" Haruhi repeated with a tilt of her head, she has never heard of that term before.

"If you don't know never mind," The twins dismissed with a roll of their eyes, while as Haruhi blinked in confusion.

As that day rolled on an unfortunate event had happened, this event led to the shadow king destroying the camera and almost made him contact his personal police squad to assassinate two certain boys from Ouran Academy.

Then again this wasn't knew, after all he was the evil shadow king.

And she was his queen, the light of his life, the gem to his vault, and the chess piece to the marriage of convenience

——
Forgive me for cutting that short I just wasn't particularly fond of the episode "Attack on the lady manager."