Chapter Twenty-Three

<Unedited>
.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.
Chapter twenty-three:
attention

Attention, it's something the blonde always received. Something that she always wished to be taken away from her...

However

She craved for his attention, craved for him to look at her.

She would do anything to get his attention, for him to only look at her in a way he wouldn't ever look at any other woman. In a way that would say;

I love you too.

Although those thoughts were mere illusions that her imagination coaxed together, just simple fantasies that she begged to be true one day.

All Emiko could ever do was yearn for his attention.

...

Emiko let out a peaceful sigh as she sun  bathed, this truly was a nice idea, after all she did need to get away form all those stressful thoughts about love.

Sipping her coconut juice she sat under the shade beside Kyoya, enjoying the peaceful silence.

"Anata, are you enjoying yourself?" Emiko asked, looking over at her husband who was looking off into the distance.

"Unfortunately, I'm not..." Kyoya answered honestly, with an annoyed sigh.

"Huh? Why not?"

"It would've been much more enjoyable if it was just us," Kyoya looked over at the rest of the host clubs. "And not with those idiots..." He finished pushing up his glasses.

Ba-Dump, Ba-Dump.

"A-Anata!" Emiko stuttered out a blush on her cheeks.

Kyoya looked over at his wife, with an arched brow as he looked at her embarrassed face.

"Do I embarrass you?" Kyoya asked calmly.

"N-No it's not that—"

"Emi~chan! Come swim with meeee!" A familiar Loli voice shouted.

Emiko turned her head over to the wave pool, where Hani was all alone on the water, looking back at her husband she frowned noticing that he had already pulled out his book.

"Coming!" The blonde shouted back as she got up taking off her sun glasses as she skipped towards him.

Unknown of the dark kings jealousy that was just growing by the minute.

"Ah! It's collddd!" Whined Emiko as she swam next to Hani, hanging onto his floaty so she wouldn't drift away.

Giggling the Lolita boy patted the younger girl's head with a bright smile.

"You're so silly!" He said with a closed eye smile.

Though both of them turn around when they heard rapid water swishing, both of their brown orbs widened with fear as the gigantic wave Came smashing down onto the two.

Hani quickly latched onto Emiko so she wouldn't be blown away by the impact, and also since he knew that she was so fragile.

After all Hani knew very well that if there is even a mark on Emiko—

Kyoya would lose his mind.