ՏԵՕԹ եհҼ ϹⱭɾ!

<Unedited>
—————————
Chapter {39}
{Stop The Car!}
—————————

     "I suppose I better check the room out then," Kyoya Hummed softly, packing his final clothes in his suit case before sipping it up.

     "It's alright, I'll do it," Emiko Nodded, with a kind smile as she went to leave the room— however her husbands pale hand reached out to her.

    "We'll do it when we leave," He kissed her hand gently, then pushed up his spectacles, "Do you have everything you?" He asked, looking down at the pink stuffed suit case as Emiko nodded sheepishly.

      Swinging their hands back and forth, Emiko let out a happy hum.

    "You're in a good mood, given that we're about to see your mother," Commented Kyoya, letting his wife mess with his fingers.

    "Anata, don't be silly, you said you'd take care of it right? So I know you must have a plan!" Stated Emiko, her eyes sparkling up at her beloved husband.

   Smiling gently he patted her on the head, "It's cute how you have so much trust in me," He said lightly, his eyes connecting with hers.

    "Why wouldn't I? I love you after all,"

". . .I love you too, Tsuma."

    After saying goodbye to the host club, the lovely couple exited the bed and breakfast waving farewell one last time before getting into a limo Kyoya had called here.

    "Uehara residents, please," Emiko chimed, the driver nodded giving a curt 'yes ma'am' before starting to drive off.

   "About that plan, I'm gonna tell you this once so please don't be disappointed," Kyoya said slowly, looking out the window in thought.

   "Mhm! I'm all ears!"

"I've honestly have no idea what I'm going to say to that woman, however I'm sure it'd be rather interesting for me to show up unannounced," Mused Kyoya, looking at the people and shops the limo passed by.

.
.
.

"Wait...what? Stop the car!"

______________
I'm writing two more stories about different host club members, and I've already gotten a few chapters written. Though I don't want to publish both the stories since I already have this book, and 'Lonely King' posted.

   So which one would you guys prefer:

D O L L   F A C E ✩ mitsukuni haninozuka ✩

      Or,

          W R O N G    A D D R E S S                ☦︎ Haruhi Fujioka ☦︎

          W R O N G A D D R E S S
☦︎ Haruhi Fujioka ☦︎