ҍɾօեհҽɾ ɑղժ ՏíՏեҽɾ

<Unedited>
———————
Chapter {43}
{Brother and Sister}
——————-

    Was it really that bad for the brown other blonde to want to kiss a married woman? How bad could it really be, just a simple peck, that's all he craved for. After all he was still a teenager, and he had urges himself even if he wanted to bury them down and cover them with his Lolita like personality.

   He just couldn't help it, Emiko was beautiful the perfect image of a woman, how could no one want to kiss those delectable lips that were covering in ice cream? Sighing, he drank cheap coke from a stand, she was practically begging him at this point— such a tease!

   Pouting a bit he continued to drink as she talked animatedly about all the things and sights, knowing fully well she's go ballistic when she knew Kyoya wasn't with the others— just like Hani new.

   After all if Kyoya was out of the picture for just a few moments, then maybe just maybe his lips will find the blondes. Now that was something to hope for as the two got up once again to continue their journey with just the two of them— adventuring other booths and stores at the expo.

     "Tamaki's a dead man when I get my hands on him," Kyoya growled out, his eyes narrowed down hauntingly.

   If any of them dared to change Emiko as well all of them would perish under his own bare hands—

   "Kyoya~senpai?" Interrupted a familiar brunette, making the dark haired male turn and look at her.

   Losing his glare his eyes looked at her attire up and down, resting a hand on his chin before replying:

   "How much money do you have on you, Haruhi?"

   "What?"

   "Hani~senpai! Look! Look! They sell candies here for only 100 yen! That's way cheaper that the ones the host club has!" Gasped Emiko, amazes as she began filling a basket full of the candies.

   Giggling Hani found her quite adorable, and he responded:

   "Really?! We should hurry and take all of it then!"

   "Aw are you two brother and sister?" An elderly woman asked, looking at the two with a soft smile.

   And at that moment,Hani never wanted to punch a woman so bad in is entire life.

    "Kyoya~senpai? Are you sure you wanna eat here? I mean there's more fancier restaurants upstairs. . ." Haruhi trailed off as Kyoya looked up at the menu at Wcdonald's.

   "Well you don't have that much money on you so our choices are limited, besides," A dark aura erupted around the male, "Tamaki will reimburse you tenfold," He glowered, already wanting to ring out the blonde half wit.

   Haruhi twitched at this backing up slowly.

   S-Scary. . . .

      "Hehe, no we're just friends," Answered Emiko, with a slight giggle still holding the basket full of candy in her arms.