☆1☆

Yoongi's POV

It's another day and I am alone. Again. No seokjin hyung,Namjoonie and Jiminie. And the bad thing is im Little and im alone.

I called Jin-Hyung if he could bring some Mcdonalds! It's my favorite! Especially Nuggets+McFreeze

"Hyungie?" I said to Jinnie

"Yes buttercup?" He asked me softly knowing that im little.

"Ca-can i..." i paused for a moment

"You wants Nuggets and Mcfreeze again?" He asked and giggled

"Yes hyungie... and i wonder if-if you could buy me a sponge bob stuffie?" I said shyly to him

"Ofcourse sweetie.. you know you can call me Eomma right?" He said as i he closes his apartment door.

"Okay eomma. Eomma is appa with you?" I asked referring to Namjoon.

"No baby. He has work im sorry he is kinda busy" He said

"Ooh. Okay" i said in a sad tone

"Don't worry i'll stay there and ask appa to come straight there okay?" He said surely to me.

"Really Eomma?! Yey!!" I said as i jumped in the couch.

"What did i say about jumping in the couch baby?" He said in a warning tone.

AUTHOR'S POV
"Oh sorry eomma" he said as he hung up knowing his Eomma is on the way to buy his food.

As he wait he got bored and decided to do another video for his Youtube. Yes he is a youtuber. A little youtuber.

As he set up his props and camera and adjust his lighting he change into a pink oversized sweatshirt and a pastel blue knee socks.

"Hi! Everyone its yoonie again" He said through the camera and continued until he finishes his video for the week. Right after he finished filming he went to grab water but he accidentally loose grip on his cup and he knows he broke some rules not to use breakable things when he is little or he is not with a person who is in Bigspace.

As he picked up the broken glass he accidentally  cut his finger. Blood flowing out of his hands and panic is taking over his system. He was crying when Jin finally entered his apartment with McDonalds in his hands.

"Omo. Yoonie what happened?!"Jin look at Yoonie as he ran at the little.

"Yoonie w-hat thir'ty wh-when glass fell and broke" The little said between his hiccups

After some 30 straight of crying. The little calmed down and he scrolled through his youtube comments section.

'Awe you're cute and fluffyy!! I wann squish you!'

'Why do people watch this?'

'Why are you so effin adorable?'

'Go suck a dick you faggot'

Almost of the comments are from the haters. People who doesn't accept and understand what little space is.

As he keep scrolling through the comments section he saw a familiar Youtube Channel

SunshineHobi
You're so cute!

What!? Did my favorite youtuber called me cutE?!?!? AM I DREAMING!?

--------/-/-//-/-/-/-//-//-/-/-//-/-

FIRST CHAPTER