☆2☆

Hoseok's POV

Hi! Im hoseok! Im 23 and Im from gwangju but i live in seoul now as a underground dancer and a youtuber. I am kinda popular on youtube with a total of 3M subscriber. I do a lot of things on my youtube channel. I cover dances or just do some video if it's requested or sometimes i do a travel vlog since im a famous underground dancer.

It was a normal boring and lazy day for me. I have no schedule for today so i decided to scroll through my youtube. As i scroll i saw a particular channel. It was a guy who is in 'little space'. I am aware of what little space since my friend Jungkook is a caregiver. His boyfriend is a little too and i find it adorable actually.

As i watch his videos i realize that he uploaded a new one. He was wearing a pink sweater which really fitted his white as milk skin. He was to adorable that i didn't even stopped myself from commenting on his video.

I closed my phone and went wash myself up. I picked a sweat pants and a shirt. I made myself to the kitchen and made myself a cup of instant ramen. These days i've been only eating these instant ramen that you could find in any convinience store.

I went to my living room an scroll through Netflix. As i clicked a disney movie jungkook and jimin came busting in.

"Hyung! We are here! Do you have some food?" Jungkook said holding his little.

"Uncle hobi? Dada told me that in'tant ram'n is bad for health" Little jimin said as he poked my cheeks.

"Uh yeah its bad chim but i am lazy to cook okay?" He said explaning to the little.

He stood up from the couch and went inside of his room. He trust jungkook so much that he even gave him a spare key to his apartment. He left the couple in the living room knowing that they would watch disney and sing along with it.

He was trying to sleep but it was really hard not becauss he was not comfortable but because the couple in the living room was having too much fun. As he stood up, he heard something. Like a sound of a glass breaking. After he heard the sound he also heard some whimpers and sobs from his neighbor. He didn't know who was his neighbkr because he is new to their apartment complex. But the sobs got louder as time goes. He was worried that what if a child was left alone?

Out of his curiousity he went to his neighbor and knocked

"Hey. Are you okay?" He said through the door

"Ah ye-- SunshineHobi?!?" His cute  and adorable neighbor answered along with the red spots on his cheek bones