☆3☆ HAPPY NAMJOON DAY

Third Person POV

"Ah ye-- SunshineHobi?!?" His cute  and adorable neighbor answered along with the red spots on his cheek bones

"Ah. YoonieLittle?!" Hoseok said also shocked who is his neighbor

"Uh Come inside" The little said opening the door a little wider for the boy to enter his apartment.

"Yoonie? Honey who is at the do-- SunshineHobi!?" Jin said as shocked take over his system.

"Ah i guess you're Yoonies caregiver?" Hoseok asked with an unsure feeling filling inside him

"No. But im his friend" Jin smiled and return to his throne which is the kitchen

As he looked around the living room he saw coloring books, crayons,pens and a cute cat plushie.

"Uh- Hobi please take a sit" The little said trying to be in Big Space.

"Am i making you uncomfortable? You can be in littlespace. Im aware of it don't worry" Hoseok explained as he saw worries through the eyes of the little.

"Weally? I am not weally in da mood of being big. 'm sorry hobi" The little explained as he look down to his plushie.

"Hey, it's okay. Can you tell me who is that?" Hoseok asked pointing at the plushie.

"Ow. It's mr.meowie. he wikes to be hugged and he also wants kisses" the little explained in a cute tone that made hoseok soft in 00.1 second.

As they continue to talk about things he realized that he doesn't know the littles real name and he felt bad.

"Hey. Uhm i really didn"t catch your name" Hoseok said as he scratch the back part of his neck.

"Ow. My name is Min Yoonie when im wittle but if bwig im Min Yoongi" the little said with a smile at the end.

If cuteness could kill Hoseok was dead 2 hours ago.

As they talk Jin came out of nowhere

"Uh.. Hobi? You wanna eat here? Im going out for 1hr can you look after Yoongi? He is really clumsy and I can't bring him. It's really important" Jin said as he took off his apron

"I really dont mind" Hoseok said as he smiled at the older.

"Thank you so much" Jin said and turn his gaze at the little. "Ok. Sweetie im gonna go to the office cause appa had a problem hobi will stay here. You can eat first okay?" Jin explained as Yoongi face fell down.

"Ok eomma... i weally wike to eat with you and appwa bwut i know you guys have impowtabt thwings to do. Bye eomma" the younger said and smiled.

Jin left and yoongi went back to colour princess vanellope.

"Yoongi? Let's eat and you can have a rest okay?" Hoseok said as he took the hand of the little.

"Howbi? Can i have appwle juice on my pwincess snow white cuppy?" Yoongi asked the other and he just simply nodded and giggled.

As they finished eating Hoseok could probably see that the little is very tired.

"You wanna sleep?"  Hoseok asked. The little nodded and guided hoseok to his sweet pastel colored room.

"i wanna jammies" the little said and yawned. Yoongi pointed his Mang onesie inside of his closet.

"Can you wead me a bedtiwme stowwy?" Yoongi said and hoseok nodded.

Yoongi wanted to listen to the every detail of the story but he was too tired to keep his eyes open.

Yoongi mumbled things that maded hoseok froze in his seat.

"Goodnight Daddy" Yoongi mumbled and fell asleep

-----------------/-/-/-/-/-//-/-/-/-//-"

HEY EVERYONE SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING YESTERDAY CAUSE I WAS BUSY AF BUT ANYWAYS. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR LEADER KIM NAMJOON MY BIASSSSS. I PRANKED MY CLASSMATES AND TOLD THEM THAT ITS MY BIRTHDAY TODAY HAHAHAH BUT ANYWAYS THANK YOU FOR REAFING THIS LOOOOOONG ASS MESSAGE ILYSM BYEEEEEEEEEE

your votes,comments are highly appreciated.