1

Let's do this shit.

No one's POV

Yang Xioa Long. A name that just rolls off your tongue.

From the top of a building a dragon faunus lie. Enjoying the winter feeling around her. Holding out her hand to catch a snow flake but it never landed. She sighs. "Why can't I be normal" she whispers to herself.

While sulking(me) (y/n) catches a bright yellow glance of someone. Usually she'd leave it alone and keep sulking(me) but curiosity getting the better of the dragon faunus. She follows.

Following the brightness she ended up in Glynda Goodwitches class room. "Sshhiitt..." She tries to leave but before she made it out the window "So glad you could join us miss (L/n)" "I was just leaving" about to jump though the window when again "you jump out that window you'll have detention this entire week" A growl leaves her throat. She stays where no one can see her. "Come sit down" "I'm fine here" she rolls her eyes "I said sit!" Goodwitches voice echoes though the room.

"Where do I sit" She smirks "you can sit by Miss Xioa Long" she points to a young woman maybe a year younger than herself. She drops from the ceiling to the chair.

Yang's POV

"You can sit by Miss Xioa Long" I heard my last name. I wake up quickly and look to Goodwitch when someone sits next to me. I'm guessing she's a girl. "Hi I'm Yang!" I smile at her sticking out my hand . She doesn't give me a second glance. "Yo it's rude not say hi back" I tell her. She sighs "I'm (y/n)" she takes my hand.

"We should hang after class" she looks down at me and shrugs. I smile at her one more time.

~after class~

I hear the bell ring and run out. I drop to my knees and yell "Freedom!!" Weiss rolls her eyes "for you maybe Ruby and I still have 2 classes left and Blake 3 more to go" Ruby walks by sadly. "Well I'm gonna go hang with a friend" Weiss nods and drags Ruby to their classes.

I walk (y/n) walk out the class room. "So we still gonna hang" she sighs. "I have nothing better to do so sure" I smile brightly and grab her hand. "Let's go to Vale!" I start running with her behind me.

We make it to Vale. She just looks around. "I shouldn't be here Yang" I smile at her "yes you should, you're with me got it" she nods. "You're the boss" I smirk.

~Time skip~

Today's been great! We went and seen horror movie, then got ice cream, it's been great!

(Y/n)'s POV

The eyes of Yang... It makes my heart skip a beat. Her smile makes my tail move. "Heyy what's that" she points behind me. I cover myself "nothing" she eyes me for what feels like hours. "Are you a faunus?" I look away. Unable. "(Y/n)...?" I turn away and start running. "Wait!" I stop. I don't know why but I did. She hugs me from behind.

"I don't care that you're a faunus..." She tightens her grip.

I feel tears fill my eyes. Instead of them falling. They evaporate. I sigh.

She turns me around to face her. She kisses my cheek gently. "Come on let's go back" she offers me her hand and I take it.

We walk back to beacon happily. I'm tell her another time....

Fuck yeah!