6

I'M ALIVE

Yang's POV

So (y/n) texted me today and honestly how do I survive this...

Me not being to control myself starts touch you everywhere start to kiss down your neck tasting your perfect skin licking biting sucking making marks all over your neck grabbing the bottom of your shirt and pulling it over your shirt Just to see your perky tits pulling your shirt  back and and ripping it off you looking up to see your flushed face tracing your stomach and grabbing a hold of one of your boobs and putting the other in my mouth to taste how warm they are in my mouth biting on your nipple to hear you gasp and bite your lip trying not to moan swirling my tongue around it and doing the same to the other one finishing with your boobs I'll kiss down your stomach dipping my tongue into your belly button grabbing the band of your pants and pulling them down and biting your hips then grabbing your panties and ripping them off you grabbing your legs and pulling them apart to see your pussy hot and wet hearing you moan as I kiss and bite the inside of your thighs trailing down to your pussy slowly licking upwards to your clit on what I bite down on feeling your hands in my hair pushing me to where you want it the most listening to you screams and moan as your legs tighten around my head as I push my tongue into your hot pussy feeling how tight and wet you are for me panting scream in a hot mess Feeling you cum around my tongue and into my mouth pulling away from you looking seeing your marked biten hickey covered body unable to move and giving you time to rest until you get energy back.

I sat on my bed. My hands in my pants panting and calling out my dragons names. "Well I'm glad that got you all hot and bothered" I bite my lip as she walked towards me taking off her hoodie. She looks down and smiles "let's make it true" She growls.

YES I KNOW SHORT SHIT BUT THAT IS AN ACTUAL TEXT FROM ME TO MY EX-GIRLFRIEND. I'LL WRITE MORE. BBYYEE