2

Y'all know about that prank you pull on alittle kids? Fucking funny

Yang's POV

I've known (y/n) for 4 months now. She's cute and quiet. She finally takes off her jacket in front on me! She's usually shirtless with it. She's ripped. "Heyy (y/n)" I'm sitting on her back while she does pushups. "Yes Yang" She grunts "why do you always go shirtless but always have a jacket on?" She stops

"I'm a dragon faunus Yang" I smile "yeah I know" "my semblance is fire" I look at her confused. She sighs "A dragon's body is very hot, I have to keep the heat to myself or I can burn people but I get hot myself" I hug her tightly "why don't you burn me?" "Can you get water wet?" (WATERS NOT WET) "uh.... no I don't think so" she wraps her tail around me "then you can't burn fire" she smiles.

No one's POV

Yang and (y/n) sit in silences looking at one another. Yang gets the courage to lean in for a kiss, the faunus embarrassed but leans in as well.

Their lips graze each other's....

"YANG WE'RE BACK!!!!" Ruby, Weiss, and Blake walk in. (Y/n) fall over completely embarrassed and humility. She gets up grabs her jacket and runs out the room.

"(Y/n) wait!" Yang called to out but she was already gone. "Shit...." She sighs. "Yang did you and (y/n) kiss?" Ruby asks her big sister. Yang sighs and shakes her head. "No Ruby we didn't" They head back inside. Yang grabs her scroll and messages the dragon herself.

Fire ball🔥:
Heyy what happened why'd why leave?

Dragon😍:
Sorry Yang... I got freaked out...

Fire ball🔥:
Ik but ya know it's not back if we do kiss... right.

Dragon😍:
Ik I just want it to be perfect.

Dragon😍:
Meet me on the roof in 1 hour.

Fire ball🔥:
Ok.

She put her scroll away and pretended to sleep. She'll see (y/n) night. No matter what.