5

SORRY!!!! Forgive me my children! I've been working and helping plan for my birthday! I'm sorry!

Yang's POV

3 months!! (Y/n) and I have been together for 3 months! I sigh happily while cuddling to her.

She wraps her arms along with her tail wrap around my waist and pulls me closer. I feel her kiss my forehead "I love you Yang" I smile at her loving words "I love you too my dragon" she smiles at my words.

We start to kiss more.

"Heyy! You two know the rules! No loving shit when we're in here!" I hear Weiss yell. I rolls my eyes and stay cuddled to her.

I began to stoke her horns and feel her relax at my touch.

"Yang Weiss, Blake, and I are heading out for awhile!" I shout an okay and hear the door close. After about 20 minutes (y/n) speaks.

"Yang love I should be going" I look at her sadly. "You know Weiss doesn't like me staying over..." puppy eyes don't fail me now.

She groans and smiles "Alright alright I'll stay the night" I give her a bright smile and kiss her. I run my fingers though her hair and moan into our kiss.

No one's POV

Yang tugs at (y/n)'s shirt. "Yang baby are you sure" looking at her girlfriend with caring eyes Yang nods happily "yeah I'm sure now take off your pants" (y/n) laughs and flips to so she's on top.

~3 hours later~(ha! No sex scene for y'all!)

Yang's POV

Mmmm cuddle cuddle cuddle. So warm. Feels good to have  (y/n)'s skin burn against my own. I watch her sleep peacefully.

Looks happy asleep. But... somethings been on her mind for like 2 weeks now.

Just to not worry about it. I sigh and get closer to the large dragon faunus.

I slowly fall asleep in her embrace.