Chapter 27

"I-I'm not a good dancer,"

"Neither am I. Just a little something, please?"

He looked so tired and he stuck his bottom lip out a bit. It was cute and I did my best to not let it sway me, but in the end who could say no to him?

"Fine," I relented

"Great! I have something I want you to wear," He said jumping from his seat and rushing from the room.

"He wants me to dance. I have the coordination of a bull on ice," I grumbled

He ran back into the room looking overly excited. Unfortunately, he brought seven other people in with him.

"I-I did not know it would be an audience,"

"Nothing we haven't seen sweetheart, "Koren of course.

I glared at him before snatching the sheer fabric from Ari's hands and disappearing into the next room.

"Ari you pig!" I screamed staring at the scandalous clothing.

The "outfit" just consisted of a long silk scarf that was obviously meant to wrap around the more pressing areas.

"You all are so lucky I love you!" I yelled back not thinking about what I was saying.

I wrapped the scarf between my legs and guided the fabric up across my breasts.

I delicately wrapped the scarf starting around my neck. And crossing my chest and slipping to cover my sex.

Once everything was covered the best it could be I finally exited the room. The silence was deafening, but I refused to look up from my feet as I shuffled to the center of the room.

"Allayna," It was just my name, but the way he said it sent shivers down my spine.

I slowly looked up locking eyes with Ari.

"You said you loved us?" He questioned once he had my attention.

"I-I just it- it was," I stuttered

I thought the silence was due to the revealing outfit. Oddly enough they were barely looking at my body, opting instead to attempt to catch my eyes.

"I certainly hope you weren't going to say it was a mistake were you?" Koren interjected

"I-I was not," I squeaked

"Good, come here,"

I slowly made my way toward him. Once I was standing in front of him he motioned me to sit on his lap. It was difficult considering the current clothing I was wearing, but I managed to make myself comfortable.

"Allayna you love us correct?" Ari asked

I hesitated, but I finally nodded my head slowly.

"Good I would have hated to find that you did not feel the same way we did," Ren stated

"Same way?" I questioned

"Allayna, it might be hard to understand at this moment, but you have captured our hearts in so many ways," Ari stated

"You all never really acted as if you loved me,"

"We are fools. We were ignorant of our feelings. Honestly, the thought we might lose you seemed to wake us up a bit. We could not bear to have you leave us," Ren said

"It takes me almost dying for you to realize you actually care for me?" I asked slightly dumbfounded.

"It sounds ridiculous I know, but-"