6- Where is Tiffany

"Tiffany... Dammit stop!" He yells out to her as he chased her down.

She continued to keep walking fast and at times start running. Caleb finally caught up to her grabbing a hold of her arm as it flung back, she spun around trying to shake his hand off of hers.

"Leave me the fuck alone." She snapped. "Go back to your fucking date." She says shrugging him away.

"My date?" He laughs. "She's not my date, she's an old friend that stopped by the station to see how things were going."

"You know what... it doesn't even fucking matter." She says turning her head feeling hurt. "I only came by to see if you wanted to grab something to eat, but forget it, you obviously chose to have dinner with another woman."

"If you're hungry come back with me, I'll buy you something to eat. I'll even introduce you to her." He says grabbing her hand. "Come on." She just stood there, not wanting to go with him.

"Don't worry about me, we both got what we wanted right?" She turns around walking away from him.

"Tiffany.... don't talk like that, it was nothing like that at all." He yelled out to her, running his hands through his hair frustrated, looking back at the bar and at the station he knew he had to hurry up and get back and pay for his food and get back to work. "Screw it." He decided to run after her again. Catching up to her he picked her up and threw her over his shoulder bringing her back with him.

"Caleb! Put me the fuck down." She says as she tried to get down out of his grip.

"No, you left me no choice but to do this, maybe if you quit being so damn stubborn I wouldn't have to do this

"No, you left me no choice but to do this, maybe if you quit being so damn stubborn I wouldn't have to do this." He says as he stormed back in the bar with her still over his shoulder. Walking up to his table and setting her down next to him.

Iliana looked on with wide eyes wondering what was going on as she watched Caleb set Tiffany on the chair roughly "Sorry about that Iliana, someone decided to be stubborn." He says looking at Tiffany. He waves the bartender over and asks him to bring a menu.

"Whatever she wants put on my bill please."

"Are you going to introduce me to your friend?" Iliana asks as Tiffany looks over the menu. Tiffany looked up from the menu and over to her giving her a dirty look "He hasn't told you about us?"

"No, I'm sorry he has not." She says looking at Caleb with an eyebrow raised.

Caleb had a feeling Tiffany was going to be difficult with her and placed his hand on Tiffany's thigh, letting her know that there was nothing to worry about "Iliana this is Tiffany, Tiffany.. Iliana."

"How do you two know each other again?" Tiffany curiously asks in a snotty tone.

"We've known each other for a long time, pretty much since middle school." Iliana says to her. Caleb sat there nervously, hoping Tiffany was going to behave herself, he was waiting for the daggers to come out as well as Iliana to slip out more information than he wanted Tiffany to know.