23- Epilogue

"So what do you say?" Caleb asked taking her hand, as he looks around making sure that nobody is watching them. He starts to walk them down to Felix's barn, sliding his arm around her waist as she leans her head onto his arm.

Bertha looked around through the crowd of people looking for Caleb and Tiffany, she then grinned when she saw them walking down towards the barn. "Have you seen Caleb?" Adam asked as he walked up to Bertha.

"I have, just let them be for a moment." She says with a smile. "Looks like they want to be alone."

"Damn I was hoping to steal a quick dance with Tiffany now that the band is here, I just got a call and have to get back to work." Adam sighed running his hand through his hair. "I guess I'll have to get one from her another time."

"When they come back I'll let them know that you had to leave, I'm not about to interrupt them." Bertha laughed.

"I'm guessing by the way you sound Caleb went to go feed the kitty." He says with a grin. Bertha just shrugged her shoulders and shook her head. "I'll talk to him later."

Caleb and Tiffany walked inside the barn, she hadn't seen where Caleb and Felix put the car since they brought it over. She then noticed the car and walked over to it. "I think it's safe to get rid of this ugly car." She laughed. "Unless you want it for something else."

"Nah... The car isn't worth saving, I was shocked when you were willing to spend a bunch of money to fix it." Caleb laughed "That car is nothing but a shitbox, all rust and there are even holes going through the floor."

Caleb from behind pulled her close to him and placed soft kisses along her neck making his way up to her earlobe and nibbled gently as he blew into her ear, making her nipples hard "Enough of this car, I think we should do something a little more exciting." He whispered in her ear feeling her breasts, sliding his fingers over her harden nipples.

"Right here?" She smiled, she could feel herself getting moist below when his hand reached up through her dress caressing her pussy.

"What if Bertha or Felix come in here?" She panted as she wrapped her arms around his neck giving him a little more access to feel her. Using his nose he brushed her hair away and sucked on her soft spot on her neck making her let out a soft moan.

"I'm not worried about them coming to look for us, I was going to bring you out back but if you want to do it in here we could." He said in a low quiet voice.

Her hand went down to his cock and felt how hard he was, feeling thirsty she unzipped his pants pulling his cock out and quickly placed his cock in her mouth, slowly moving back and forth, fondling his balls gently as she deeply took in his hard shaft hitting the back of her throat.

His fingers softly went through her hair, as he kept his eyes closed enjoying her warm wet mouth wrapped around his cock. As she felt his cock pulsating in her mouth she moved faster and swirled her tongue around the tip of his cock as she moved back flicking her tongue on the tip before taking him all in again, his groans got louder as he was about to release, trying to hold back as long as he could, he couldn't no longer and stiffened as he released himself, sucking everything up before she removed his cock from her mouth.

"Oh God Tiff, I'm sorry, it felt too damn good." Caleb says with a smile.

"Why are you sorry? I was giving you a wedding present." She smiled as she opened the back door of her car and grabbing a kleenex to wipe her mouth.

While the back door of the Honda was open he grinned as he sat her down on the backseat sliding her back "I would do this on the hood or the trunk but afraid to get your dress dirty." He winked.