A Problem

Hi low everyone. New story time. Hope you enjoy. I don't own Twilight only my oc's. Bye and enjoy.

Alexandria pov
I was getting changed when my phone dinged. I sped to it and picked it up. I immediately tensed. It was from dad.

Lexi. I know it's been a while but I wanted to check in on you. Also. Bella is coming today. I know you and your sister don't get along but if you could at least say hello that would be great. Call me as soon as you can.

I sighed and put my phone down.

Bella and I never got along is an understatement. We hate each other. She's a little bitch most of the time.

Just then my phone dinged again. I picked it up and scowled.

Hey sister. So dad said you weren't living with him. Guess you finally got someone to marry your sorry ass. Probably out of pity. Anyway. I guess I'll see you at school. Bye.

I growled and threw my phone down. Just then I felt two arms wrap around my waist.
" Love. You need to calm down." I sighed and leaned into Carlisle's embrace. He kissed my head and tried to calm me down. Esme had come in by now and she picked up my phone. She saw the message and was shocked.
" Is this your sister?" I sighed and nodded my head. Esme looked furious and Carlisle asked for the phone. When he saw what Bella had sent me he growled. Now they were the angry ones. I chuckled and spoke. I sat down on the bed.
" Let it go. Bella has always been like this." Esme sat down on the bed.
" That's still no excuse to treat you like this." I sighed and smiled.
" Yeah. That's more or less mild. That's the mildest thing she has said to me. Bella and I have never gotten along. In fact we hate each other. But now that's she's gonna be here it will be more difficult. I'm greatful the only time I'll see her is at school." Esme smiled and lay down with her head in my lap. Carlisle sat behind me and rubbed my shoulders.
" You know we didn't out of pity."
" I know. I don't believe her anyway." Just then my phone buzzed again. It was from dad.

Lexi. We're home. Can you come visit for just a second?

I sighed and smiled. I heard Carlisle chuckling and I threw him a playful glare. Esme had sat up. She smiled and spoke.
" I'll go with you. And we can get Emmett and Jasper to come with us. Just in case." I looked at Carlisle. He smiled and kissed my head.
" Go. I'll be right here if you need me." I nodded my head. I sent a quick text to dad.

I'll be right there. Esme and I have to run errands with some of the boys so we can't stay long. See you soon dad.

I finished getting dressed then got the keys. Rose and Alice wanted to come with but we had told them no. The children had all heard the conversation and were now furious that my sister would treat me so horribly.

When we pulled up dad came out. I went over and hugged him. He hugged me back.
" Hey Lexi." The others came up and dad smiled.
" Esme. It's good to see you again. And you also Emmett. Jasper." They both nodded and greeted dad politely. Just then Bella came out with her arms crossed.
" Alexandria."
" Isabella." She humphed and came down. Esme kept really close to me as did Jasper. Emmett was glaring at Bella.
" So dad said you're in a relationship with two others."
"Bella." Dad warned.
" What?! How could you accept that?! It's gross!" I felt Esme stiffen and I heard my sons growl.
" Bella! First of all it took me a while to accept it. But I've seen first hand the love Carlisle and Esme have for your sister. And second of all I'm the parent. Not you. Your sister is old enough to make her own decisions." Bella snorted but kept quiet. I spoke to dad.
" Thanks dad. We better go. The boys want to pick up a few things in Port Angeles and we need to get going." Dad nodded and hugged me.
" Be safe. And don't be a stranger."
" Yeah. Thanks dad. Goodbye little sister." Bella scoffed at me then stormed into the house. Dad gave me an apologetic look then went inside.

I drove to the house.
" Is she always so bitchy?"
" Emmett. Language please." I said scolding him. He sighed and leaned back. Jasper chuckled then looked serious.
"I could sense hatred and annoyance at you from her." I smiled sadly.
" It's been like that since I was five and Bella was two. It's like we can't get along at all. She's so annoying." Esme rubbed my leg. I smiled at her, telling her I was fine.

When we got to the house the girls came out worried. Alice looked at me then came over. She hugged me tightly and buried her face into my neck.
" I'm sorry." I shook my head.
" It's fine."

When we went in Carlisle was immediately there to comfort me. I sank into his embrace and buried my face into his chest. Esme rubbed my back. The boys had explained what had happened. Rose snarled.
" I'm gonna kill her."
" Rose!" Esme snapped. Just then Alice gasped. Jasper sped over.
" Alice. What is it? What do you see?" Alice looked at me with sorrow. Edward read her mind then growled.
" Never!"
" Alice. What is it?" I asked.
" Your sister. She's Edward's blood singer." We all were shocked. Edward snarled.
" Like hell she is. I will not accept it." Carlisle pulled me even closer as I was shaking. I was so frightened but I knew Edward needed this. He needed someone with him. I closed my eyes and sighed. Then I sped up to my room and sat down on the bed.

How could this happen? Of all the people it had to be Bella.
"Love." Carlisle sat down and pulled me into his embrace. I cried dryly.
" Love. It will be fine. Maybe this will go away. Alice has been wrong before." I sat up.
" Edward needs this. He needs love in his life. And maybe she'll change for the better." Carlisle chuckled and kissed my forhead.
" You and Esme are such hopeless romantics." I laughed and then sighed. Carlisle looked at me lovingly.
"They don't want you to be hurt. You're important to them." I smiled.
" A parent sacrifices all for their child. Bella and I don't get along but I'll deal with it for Edward's sake. He deserves happiness after all this time." Esme, who had come in, smiled and hugged me. Carlisle chuckled and kissed my head.

Okay. Done. Hope you enjoy. Adios amigos. See you soon. Before I forget. This is what Alex looks like.

Okay. Hope you enjoy. Adios amigos. See you soon.