A Trip to Florida

Hi low everyone. New story time. Hope you enjoy. I don't own Twilight only my oc's. Bye and enjoy.

Alexandria pov
Today was the last school day before summer break.

I was getting ready for school while Carlisle was talking to me. We were discussing Bella and issues. Suddenly my phone rang. I picked it up to see mom calling.

" Hello?"
" Hey Alexa. How are you?"
" I'm good. What's up?"
" I was actually wondering if you wanted to come down here with your family."
" Um. I'm not sure. I'd have to ask Carlisle and Esme."
"Well think about it and let me know. Phil and I would love to see you. And I'd love to meet those kids of yours." I smiled.
" I'll see and call you back."
" Alright. Goodbye Lex."
"Talk to you later mom."

Once we hung up I sighed. Carlisle kissed my cheek.
" Are you alright?" I shook my head.
" I wish we could go see her but what if something happens? I mean I know that I've been able to give you all human qualities but still......." Carlisle chuckled and rubbed my arms.
" It will be fine Alexa." He kissed my forhead.
" I'll speak to Esme about it but I think we should go." I smiled.
" Thank you Carlisle." He nodded and kissed me. He pulled away and put his hands on my cheeks.
" I promise you everything will be fine."
" I trust you Carlisle. I always have." He smiled and kissed my forhead.
"Let's go down. It's the last day of school for this year."
"Yes. Something I'm thankful for." Carlisle chuckled and spun me around then we went down.

After Carlisle left I waited for the kids. Emmett and Rose were going by themselves as was Edward. Alice and Jasper were riding with me.

After school I got all my stuff ready to go. Just then I heard a voice.
" How was your day?" I looked up to see Carlisle standing there. I smiled.
" Good. And you?"
" It was good." He came over and put his arms around my waist. Then he kissed my cheek.
" I spoke to Esme. She agreed with me that we should go."
" Are you certain?"
" Yes. You deserve to see your mother again." I smiled.
" Thank you Carlisle." He nodded and kissed my cheek.
" Let's go. Esme and I want to spend the day with you."
" Oh you do?" I teased. Carlisle chuckled and nipped my ear.
" Behave. We want to go to Portland with you and do some shopping for the trip."
" And just how are you going to convince Alice not to come with us?" He chuckled.
" I have my ways. Besides Alice knows Esme and I would like to be alone with you for a bit."
" Hmm. Well then I suppose it wouldn't hurt." Carlisle shook his head.
" You Alexandria Swan Cullen are a tease." I grinned.
"Am I?" Carlisle smiled and pulled me close.
"Very." He kissed my neck then nipped my ear.
"Let's go Alexa." I smiled and turned. I kissed him then pulled away. He chuckled and shook his head.

When we went out I saw Esme waiting for us. Rose was with her. Rose came over to me.
" Don't worry mom. I'll take your car. You go have a good time."
" Thank you Rose." She nodded and hugged me. After she took off we left for Portland.

When we got there Esme and I went to try on bathing suits. I ended up finding one I really liked.

When I went out Carlisle froze then smiled

" That looks good on you." I chuckled.
" Thank you." Esme was standing there smiling. We both looked at Esme and smiled.

I went over and put my arms around her shoulders

" You look very nice." She smiled and patted my arms. Carlisle came over and spoke.
" You both look amazing." I smiled and spoke.
" We should get changed and get something to eat." Esme nodded and Carlisle chuckled. I changed back into my clothes.

We had lunch then spent the day together

Three days later
When we landed in Jacksonville it was extremely sunny. I was in perfect clothes for today.

We got the cars then went to where mom was

When we pulled up I got out and mom came out.
" Alexa."
" Hey mom." We hugged.
" Oh look at you. You look amazing." I smiled.
" Thanks mom." She nodded her head then looked at Carlisle and Esme.
" I'm guessing these are your two loves."
" Mom!" She chuckled. I shook my head then spoke.
" This is Esme and Carlisle. Esme. Carlisle. This is my mom Renée." Carlisle smiled.
" Nice to meet you Renée."
" You as well. I'm glad you could come." I chuckled and introduced everyone else. We went inside and settled in.

After a bit I got changed into a bathing suit and went out with mom. We relaxed on two chairs.
" So you're enjoying being with two people?"
" Yeah. It's honestly amazing. They're both really great." Mom smiled.
" They really love you. I can tell. And those kids......Five teenagers can't be easy."
" It has its challenges. But I enjoy it. Honestly they're such good kids." She nodded her head.
" I can tell. How's Bella?" I sighed.
" She's still hateful to me. In fact it got worse when she found out I was with two people. And she isn't afraid to show her hatred in public." Mom smiled sadly.
" I'm sorry sweetie." I shook my head.
" It's fine. I'm used to it by now. Hell I expect it from her."
" Maybe I could talk to her."
" Nah. Don't worry. Honestly it's not like I see her that much. It's fine." Mom nodded then leaned back. I leaned back and just relaxed. It wasn't long before Esme came out and she sat next to me. I smiled at her and she smiled back. Then she lay on her stomach. The others came out and the kids went to have fun in the water. At one point Emmett decided to pour water on both Esme and I. I dried off while Esme scolded him thoroughly. Carlisle chuckled and came over to me. He took a towel and dried my hair then he sat behind me and pulled me into his arms. I relaxed in them and smiled. This was definitely going to be interesting.

Okay. Done. Sorry it took so long everyone. Hope you enjoy the chapter. Adios amigos. See you soon.