First Day and Tension

Hi low everyone. New part time. Hope you enjoy. I don't own Twilight only my oc's. Bye and enjoy.

Alexandria pov
Today was another school day. It was also going to be Bella's first day. My children were beyond tense as were my two mates. I had tried to reason with them but they got protective.

I changed then went down. I saw Esme in the kitchen cleaning. I smiled and went over.
" Esme. I think you've cleaned that already." She sighed and then smiled.
" I should probably stop."
" Probably." I went over and helped her finish up then we relaxed in the living room. We waited for it to be time to go. Carlisle came down and gave both of us a kiss then left.

At school the classes before lunch went by fairly quickly. Once my class before lunch ended I was cleaning up. I was organizing my desk when I heard a voice.
" You look very nice in teacher mode." I looked to see Carlisle watching me.
"Hey. What are you doing here?" He chuckled and came over to me.
" I thought I might see if one of my lovely wives wants to have lunch together." I smiled and spoke.
" I'd love to." Carlisle smiled and held up a basket. I laughed.
"Did you pack a picnic?"
"Perhaps I did. Why do you ask?"
"No reason. It's sweet of you. Thank you." Carlisle chuckled and then put the basket down. He pulled me close and we kissed. I put my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss.

Alice pov
I was eating lunch with the others when mana's sister came over.
"Um. Hi. Do you know if Alexa is in her room?" Jasper growled and Emmett's eyes darkened.
"Why? Wanting to insult our other mother some more?" Rose snarled. The girl rolled her eyes and scoffed.
"I just have a question for her." I went into vision mode just then. I smirked and spoke.
"She's in her room probably. Go ahead."
"Um thanks." Once she left Edward chuckled.
"She's in for a surprise." The others looked at us. I spoke.
"Dad is there." Emmett laughed loudly while Rose snickered. Jasper chuckled and pulled me close.
"This should be good." Emmett said. I nodded my head. Then I hopped up.
"Let's go." We got up and threw our food away. I had a plan. Mama and dad needed some alone time. Just the two of them.

Alexandria pov
Carlisle broke the kiss and pulled me closer. He kissed my ear.
"I missed you." I chuckled and put a hand on his cheek.
"I missed you also love." Just then my door opened and we heard a gasp. I looked to see Bella standing there.
"Oh my god! In school?! Really?!"
"Bella." I warned. She rolled her eyes in disgust. I saw Carlisle's eyes go black. Oh no.
"Is there something you needed Isabella?"
"No. Never mind." She quickly took off. I sighed and Carlisle pulled me close protectively. I felt him kiss my neck. I chuckled then spoke.
"You five can come in now." The five kids came in and I gave them a look. Carlisle chuckled. Alice skipped over and hugged me. I smiled and hugged her back. Alice pulled away and then spoke.
" You should go mama. You and dad need to go somewhere private for a bit." I gave Alice a look and Carlisle sighed.
" I can't just skip young lady." Alice smiled.
" Yes you can mama. Just go. We'll handle the details." I sighed and shook my head. No use arguing with them.
" Fine." Alice squealed then dragged the others out. Carlisle shook his head and sighed.
" Well. I suppose we should get going." I smiled.
" Mmm. I suppose we should. But first." I leaned up and kissed him. Then I pulled away and got my coat. Carlisle chuckled and sped around helping me get stuff packed. Before I left the secretary came in.
" Ms. Alex. Your children say you aren't feeling well."
" No. I need to be covered for the rest of the day." Carlisle walked over and picked me up bridal style. I buried my face into his neck. The secretary spoke.
" Very well. I hope you feel better Alex."
" Thank you." She nodded and left.

Carlisle carried me to the car and put me in. I played the sick wife all the way to the car. Once we drove off I sat up.
" Where are we going?" He smiled.
" A surprise." I pouted and huffed. He chuckled and kept driving.

After a bit we ended up at a secluded spot. Carlisle parked the car then got out. He opened my door and offered me his hand. I took it and got out. We walked for a bit before we reached a waterfall.

"Oh Carlisle

"Oh Carlisle." He chuckled and slipped his arms around my waist.
" You like it?"
" It's beautiful. But how?"
"While I was hunting last time I found it. It made me think of you." I smiled and leaned into my male mate.
" This is just what I needed. Thank you." He nodded and kissed my cheek.

We settled down and unpacked the picnic. Though we were both vampires one of my gifts had been keeping certain human qualities and gifting them to those I choose. I had made it so my family was able to eat. Something they had thoroughly enjoyed. Carlisle and I enjoyed the food and the nice weather. After we were done eating we just relaxed and talked.

At one point I went over and put my feet in the water. Carlisle sat next to me and did the same. I leaned my head on his shoulder. He took my hand and threaded his fingers through mine. After a silence he spoke.
" I'm sorry." I sat up.
" For what?" He sighed and looked away.
" For forcing this on you." I looked shocked then laughed.
" Carlisle Cullen. It was never forced on me. The first day I met you and Esme my fate was sealed. No. Long before that it was sealed. So don't you dare blame yourself. It's not your fault. It never has been." He chuckled and kissed my forhead.
" I love you."
" And I love you." We kissed deeply.

Eventually we went back home. Esme wasn't there yet and the kids weren't back from school. Carlisle and I were cuddling on the couch when the door suddenly slammed open and shut. I saw Edward speed up to his room. Carlisle looked worried so I got up and went after my son.

I found him speeding around packing some of his things. I stood there and watched him for a bit before I sighed and went over.
" Edward." He froze then sighed.
" Sorry mom. I just need to get away."
" That's fine Edward. But what is wrong?"
" It's nothing. Really."
" Would this have anything to do with her?" He flinched. I sat on the bed.
" What happened?" Edward sighed and sat next to me.
" She's in my biology class and she got put next to me. I kept as far away from her as I could but her smell. It's too alluring. And I can't read her mind. It's irritating. But she did try talking to me. About you. I ignored her and she huffed and turned away." I smiled wryly.
" Edward. It's alright. Like I've said before she's always been that way towards me. And if you need to leave then it's fine. Go ahead. Just make sure you come back and you stay in touch." Edward chuckled and smiled.
" Of course mom."
" Go talk to your father. He's worried." Edward nodded and went down. I went out and sighed. This was going to be problematic.

Okay. Done. Hope you enjoy. Adios amigos. See you soon.