Pregnancy and Sister Problems

Hi low everyone. New part time. Hope you enjoy. I don't own Twilight only my oc's. Bye and enjoy.

Alexandria pov
I was sitting on the couch reading when suddenly two arms wrapped around my neck. I smiled and spoke.
" You're home early." Carlisle chuckled and spoke.
" I wanted to come home early." I smiled and curled into him.
" I love you." He chuckled and spoke.
" I love you also." Carlisle sat on the couch and spoke.
" How is the baby doing?" I smiled and took his hand.
" Fine. Kicking a lot." He smiled and put a hand on my belly.
" You be nice to your mother sweet little one. She loves you a lot." I smiled and petted his hair. Carlisle spoke.
" Edward is bringing Bella over in a little bit." I growled and scowled.
" Why?" He sighed and spoke.
" He said that someone has been tracking her." I sighed and nodded my head. Carlisle kissed me then spoke.
" We could always get out of here for a little bit."
" No. Carlisle, it's fine. I'll be fine." He smiled and kissed my hand. I giggled and kissed him. Just then we heard a noise.
" Ew! Do you have to do that everywhere?" I sighed and looked to see Bella standing there. Edward rolled his eyes and took Bella out of the room forcefully. Carlisle sighed and spoke.
" Why don't we see how the baby is doing?" I smiled and nodded my head. We went to his office and settled in.

I laid back while Carlisle got ready to see the baby. Carlisle used the machine and quickly found the baby.
" It seems that there is just one baby." I smiled and looked at the screen. Esme by now had come in. He spoke.
"Look." I looked and saw a girl. I smiled and held his hand.
" A girl." He nodded his head and kissed my forhead. I cleaned up while he did Esme next. She was having twin daughters.

Once we were done Esme went to cook while I stayed with Carlisle. Carlisle put his hands on my stomach. I smiled and leaned back. He chuckled and kissed my cheek.
"Thank you." I turned and smiled.
" For what?"
" For giving us this gift." I smiled and spoke.
" You're welcome Carlisle." He smiled and spoke.
" You are a amazing woman even if you don't know it." I smiled and put my hand on his cheek.
" And you are amazing Carlisle. You really have been a truly amazing person." He smiled and put a hand over mine.
" Thank you Alexa. I never thought I would have a love. Let alone two." I smiled and spoke.
"Well you do." He chuckled and put his hands on my cheeks.
" Beautiful." I giggled and kissed him.

After we finished dinner and had a awkward family meal we all settled in for the night.

I was sitting on the bed and resting when Esme came in. She came over and sat down, putting her head in my lap. I smiled and brushed her hair with my fingers.
" I can't believe we're going to be parents." Esme said. I smiled and spoke.
" I'm glad we can." Esme and I threaded fingers then kissed.

A few days later I was sitting on the couch when Carlisle came in. I saw dad with him.
" Hey dad."
"Alexa." I frowned and spoke.
" What is it?" Dad came over and spoke.
" Bella is being a little difficult. I thought you could help."
" What is it?"
" She's talking about leaving with Edward." I sighed and leaned back.
"I'll talk to Edward."
"Thank you sweetie." I nodded my head and spoke.
"Don't worry dad." We talked for a bit before Dad left.

Carlisle pulled me close and kissed my head.
"She has become a problem." I sighed and nodded my head.
"You will need to tell them won't you?" Carlisle nodded his head and spoke.
"I am sorry my love."
"It's fine. They need to know." He smiled and spoke.
"They took a liking to you. Everything will be fine." I sighed and smiled.
"I know. I just wish that dad didn't have to get hurt in the process." He smiled and spoke.
"That is because you are very kind." I smiled and spoke.
"Mmmm. You give me too much credit." Carlisle chuckled and spoke.
"Believe me. After everything I have seen I know a kind person when I see one." I smiled and turned around. I put a soft hand on Carlisle's cheek.
"What would I do without you and Esme?" He smiled and kissed my softly.
"I don't know. But we are lost without you also."

Okay. Done. Hope you enjoyed. Sorry it took so long but I lost track of this story and forgot about it. Adios amigos. See you soon.