Sister Comes Over

Hi low everyone. New part time. Hope you enjoy. I don't own Twilight only my oc's. Bye and enjoy.

Alexandria pov
Today Bella was coming over. Edward had come back and ended up trying to be at least friends with Bella. She had found out what we were and hadn't taken it well about me. My other children were very hesitant about Bella. Rose did not hide her distaste for Bella while the others tried to hide it.

Carlisle, Esme, Rose, Emmett, and I were cooking. Jasper and Alice were gone to hunt. Carlisle and I were side by side cooking as one. Carlisle was watching me with a smile.

Since I had allowed my family to eat this had become a common occurrence where I would cook with one or both of my mates.

It wasn't long before I heard a car pull up. Esme stiffened and growled. I went close to her and for a second threaded my fingers through her's. She relaxed slightly the minute I did.
"Is she even Italian?" Rose asked annoyed.
" Her name is Bella." Emmett said. Carlisle spoke.
" I'm sure she'll love it no matter what." Just than we heard them come in.
" Here comes the human." Esme said. I laughed at my female mate. Esme went up.
" Hello Bella. We're making italino for you." Bella smiled awkwardly.
" Oh."
" Bella. This is Esme. My other mother for all intents and purposes." Edward said.
" Bonjurono." Bella said greeting Esme.
" Monte belle." Carlisle spoke.
" Given us a chance to use the kitchen for once." I playfully glared at him. Than I turned back to Bella.
" I hope you're hungry." I said.
" Yeah. Of course."
" She already ate." Edward said in annoyance. Rose broke the bowl and stepped up.
" Perfect." Emmett sighed and walked over to Rose.
" Yeah. It's just because I know you guys don't eat really." Esme smiled awkwardly.
" Of course. That's considerate of you." Carlisle came over to me and put a arm around my waist. He held Esme's hand and rubbed it.
" Just ignore Rosalie. I do." Edward said.
" Yeah. Let's just keep pretending like this isn't dangerous for all of us. And in case you haven't noticed or Edward hasn't told we can eat. It's thanks to our other mother. Your sister."
" Rose!" I scolded.
" I would never tell anybody. Anything."
" She knows that." Carlisle said rubbing my arm.
" Yeah well the problem is you two have gone public now." Esme looked at our eldest son.
" Emmett."
" No she should know. The entire family will be implicated if this ends badly." Rose said stepping up to Bella.
" Badly as in. I.....I would become the meal." Most of us laughed at that. Just than Alice dropped in.
" Hi Bella." She went over and hugged Bella.
" I'm Alice." Alice backed up.
" Oh. You do smell good."
" Alice. What are you......?"
" It's okay. Bella and I are gonna be great friends." Carlisle spoke from his place behind me.
" Sorry. Jasper's our newest vegetarian. It's a little difficult for him."
" It's a pleasure to meet you." Jasper said staying away.
" It's okay Jasper. You won't hurt her." Edward looked stricken and than he spoke.
" Alright. Uh. I'm gonna take you on a tour of the rest of the house." Edward turned Bella away than gave us all a look. I sighed and then smiled.
" Well. We can still make this for us." Carlisle chuckled and kissed my head. Alice skipped over and hugged me.
" Sorry." I shook my head.
" It's fine Alice. I'm long since used to her attitude."

After we finished the food we all relaxed and did our own thing. Carlisle and I were in his office reading through some things. I knew he was still tense about Bella. After a bit I went over and placed my arms around his neck. He patted my arms.
" I'm fine love." I leaned on the desk.
" No you're not Carlisle. I may not have known you for a long time but I know when you're lying to me." He sighed and leaned back. He held my hand and squeezed it.
" I'm sorry. It's just so hard to see you hurt." I smiled and moved closer to him.
" I know Carlisle. But I told you. I'm used to it."
" That doesn't mean it doesn't hurt you." I looked away then sighed.
" Of course it hurts but I've come to expect her to hate me." Carlisle smiled and kissed my hand.
" You are too kind." I laughed.
" Says the man who is a walking example of kindness." He chuckled and shook his head. Carlisle stood up and kissed me.
" Let's go down." I nodded my head.