A Dream Realized

"Here we are. I believe this is just your size," she said as she spun Alexis toward the mirror and momentarily held a dress up in front of him.

Looking at himself in the mirror, he gasped when realized a group of teen girls were walking into the shop behind him. They looked like they were part of the popular crowd from one of the local high schools, the queen bees that strutted their stuff and intimidated everyone else.

They were all fashionably dressed in various cuts of expensive designer jeans and fancy tops that highlighted their figures in a classy, attractive way without being slutty.

Each of the five girls wore a different style of high heels that were three inches tall or more. Their hair and exquisite makeup were flawless. Small diamond stud earrings and equally impressive necklaces reflected brilliant flashes of light as they walked.

First, it was the tough guys that could have beat him to a bloody pulp, and now he was going to get teased and laughed at by the mean girls.

"I'm getting uneasy about doing this," Alexis gasped.
As soon as the words were out he realized he had made a mistake. Asking Brianna to stop was going to ruin everything.

"What? Over those girls?" responded Brianna as she placed the dress down on top of the rack.

She glanced over her shoulder then turned back to Alexis, with a twinkle in her eye. Leaning in close with her head over his left shoulder and her mouth next to his ear, she looked him in the eyes, through the mirror and whispered, "Alexis, you have nothing to worry about. Those girls come in here all the time. They are not going to think you're weird. I'll tell you a secret. One of those beautiful girls is biologically a boy, and the others know all about it."

Brianna walked away to go assist the girls, leaving Alexis standing in front of the mirror, alone. Alexis kept his back to the girls and stared at them intently through the mirror, watching their every move. It didn't seem possible. They all acted like typical popular girls, giggling, posing, and preening as they waltzed through the store.

He had read many internet discussions about passing, so he tried to see if he could figure out which one of them could be the boy. Maybe the tallest one, with the purple spandex shirt, skinny jeans and high heeled boots? No, those pants would make a bulge obvious, and she was flat in front and showing curves everywhere else.

How about the one wearing the heavy eye makeup? Was she hiding something behind all the cosmetics? Not likely, he decided. Her hands looked too tiny and delicate.

The one with the brown curls and long, frilly bohemian-style top? Possible, that outfit could hide almost any figure underneath, but then that top was low enough that she was showing a hint of cleavage.

Alexis kept wondering which one it could be while Brianna walked over to the girls and chatted. Eventually, she handed a package from behind the counter, to the second tallest girl in the group, a beautiful girl with a strawberry blonde, fishtail-braided head of hair, pleated miniskirt, and three inch heeled, sequined sling-backs.

The girls continued to browse as Brianna headed back to Alexis.

"She had to pick up a back order. A little something to make her front look smooth enough to wear yoga pants."

As the girls turned to head out of the dress shop Brianna smiled at Alexis. "So, are you ready to try on some girl's clothes now?"

Alexis was aware that his Mom was still being detained by the store owner, while Brianna had him under her control. Wearing a pretty dress was something Alexis had fantasized about, but he was also worried. He had read a lot of stories online about boys being seen by their mother, in girls clothes and then being punished.