1

TRIGGER WARNING in this book!

Nothing I write in here are things you ever should try! Please.

This is just a fan fiction! And bad things happen in here so don't do them just because I explain them or write about it in this book.

Just because I may be representing some of the 5H girls as mean, it's not true! I love them with all my heart, even though they aren't together anymore :(

Have fun reading this :)

And if you're reading this. I LOVE YOU ♥️

THANKS!

Camila's POV

"Are you ready? We have soundcheck in a few!" Dinah screams through the dressing Room. Our next show starts in about 4 Hours. Everyone is sitting on the couches with their phones or just talking so no one really payed attention to what Dinah just said. I'm sitting next to Lauren. She isn't really paying attention to whats happening. Neither am I. We're both looking at her Phone watching a Youtube video. We do this all the time. She is the only one spending time with me lately and I don't know why. They all seem to be mad at me. They give me these stares all the time and rarely talk to me, only when it's necessary. Apart from Lauren. She's my only friend. But she can't really show it, because she doesn't wants to be ignored from Ally, Normani or Dinah like I'm being ignored. So she rarely shows our friendship, just when we're in the Bus or in Hotels. Fans are still making up theories about Camren and I really wished it was true... again. There was a time where it worked out with us. But we couldn't continue like that... it was to dangerous. So we just let the people make their assumptions.

"C'mon guys! They're waiting!" Dinah said a little louder and alle the girls stood up. We make our way to the stage and grab a microphone. I'm always the last one but not because I'm slow, it's because they always push me back, including Lauren. Sometimes I wonder if Lauren is really my friend because there are a lot of things she does where I keep questioning our friendship.

So there I stand. On the edge of the stage, not being included in most of their conversations about the arrangements. I'll last ask Lauren about it later. We started our soundcheck and it went well so far. So far. We were in the middle of worth it, when my voice messed up, just little. They all stared at me like I was crazy. "Camila, can't you take care of your voice for once? You know you should not talk so much. Can't you just shut up for once?" Normani snapped at me. I just nod and look to the ground. "Now the have to start again..." Ally said annoyed. The track started from the beginning and I tried hitting the notes I messed up earlier and I succeed . The rest of the soundcheck went ok.

When we were done we walked back backstage and got ready. Lauren wasn't by my side anymore and hadn't talked to me since I messed up at the sound check. Well, no one has. They act like I'm the only one messing up at the soundcheck. Everyone messed up. Maybe not today but at other soundcheck. Even at the concert. But I have to deal with it.

-------------------------------

A/N: So yeah, my first chapter in my first English book ever! Please correct things if they are really bad and leave your opinion o this first chapter. It would really help me! 

Future chapters a longer!