~4~

Today was my first day at school, meaning it's gonna take me longer to update more while making another story, plus working a YouTube channel. That's all I have to say, enjoy~!
———————————————————————————————————————————————————
Today was another day. A new day. A better day?
No
Tord thought it was gonna be a better day, but boy was he wrong.

Tord told Tom about an hour ago that he was just taking a short stroll. Obviously, it being an hour, tom started to freak out.

"Where is he!? He said he'd be back in about 10 minutes! It's been an hour!" Tom shouted to himself

Tom huffed, getting off of the sofa, grabbing his keys for his apartment, and dashing out of the door.

(With Tord)

Tord was terrified. Actually, no, let's re-fraze that. Tord was MORTIFIED.

He was currently sitting on a cold floor, tied to post, not being able to move or talk, since his mouth was also covered. Tord tried to struggle, but that only earned him more hits.

"So you thought you'd go behind my back with another guy? Another element? But even worse, your OPPOSITE element!" Zach shouted as he slapped Tord across the face

Tord started crying, his tears streaming down his face like rivers. He wanted to go... he wanted to go back to Tom... Tom made him safe and happy...

"Oh stop crying! You big baby!" Zach kicked Tord in the stomach

Tord leaned forward at the pain from his stomach. He started crying more, tucking his legs into his chest. Tord looked up at Zach's (FUckiNg UgLY) face, his expression turned from a blood-curdling look to a death-warning smirk. Tord knew that look, which made him struggle to get out more, screaming...
But no one could hear him...

"Since your never leaving here again, we may as well have some fun" Zach's smirk went ear-to-ear

Tord shook his head and cried, trying to scream while struggling at the same time. Then his phone rang. Zach picked it up and looked at the name, Tom...

"Tell him your ok and I won't stab you right here, right now" Zach snarled

Zach removed the bandana covering Tord's mouth, letting him speak to Tom. Zach put the phone against Tord's face.

"Tord! Where are you!?" Tom shouted worriedly

"I-I'm ok... j-just don't c-c-come looking for me..." Tord stuttered between sobs

Then Zach hung up the phone. He grinned at Tord, showing him that he earned himself a one-way ticket to being fucked instead of being stabbed to death. But in Tord's opinion, he'd rather go with death...

(Back with Tom, sorry ;w;)

Tom looked at his phone. The contact on his screen showed a picture of him and Tord they tuck while they were on a walk one night. Tom looked at the photo, clenching his phone with all his grip, making a crack in the corner. Tom knew Tord wasn't ok, he could tell he was crying, and he could hear someone else's breathing in the background, and a little bit of snickering. This set off all of Tom's warnings in his head. Tom growled, already knowing what was wrong. He went back to Tord's contact settings, bringing up a map of where Tord was right now. Tord's phone was in an apartment, not too far away from where he was right now. Tom then proceeded to shove his phone into his pocket and run as fast as he could to where Tord was. He ran until his legs ached, but even so, he didn't stop.

About 10 minutes of running later, Tom made it to the apartment blocks. He ran to reception, and frantically asked where he could find a man named Zach. The woman told Tom he was up in room 28. Tom nodded and ran up the stairs. As soon as Tom made it, he kicked down the door. Tom ran to the sound of crying and growling. Tom found an open hatch, leading to a basement. Tom followed the sound of crying down the basement, finding Tord trying to fight Zach away from him. Tord already had loads of hickeys over his neck, and Zach was in the process of trying to take off Tord's jeans.

"Hey!" Tom shouted, referring to Zach

Zach turned around, wide eyes, then he turned back to Tord with a snarl.

"Did you tell him you were here!?" He shouted

"How could I!? You tuck my phone!" Tord shouted, but not angrily, scaredly

This angered Zach. The fact Tord had the guts to shout back at him, infuriated him. Zach went to hit Tord again, but his arm was stopped by another's. Zach turned around to see Tom, growling.

"Don't you dare" Tom said through gritted teeth

"He's my boyfriend! I can do whatever I want to him!" Zach argued back

"Well too bad for you, he wants to break up with you" Tom smirked, trying not to laugh at his own statement

Then there were police sirens. Suddenly, the sound of loud footsteps ruined the silence. The footsteps running around upstairs.

"Put your hands up! Come out!" A police man shouted

"Down here!" Tom shouted back, trying to get his attention

"No!" Zach turned and leaped on Tom, holding him down "if I go down, your coming with me!"

"No! Your going down alone!" Tom then kicked Zach in the dick

"Agh!" Zach yelled as he gripped his dick, rolling around in the floor

"Put your hands up!" The police shouted as he pointed the gun at Tom

"No! I called you!" Tom waved his hands in front of him "that's the guy that's abusing and raping my friend!" Tom pointed to Zach

The police man simply nodded, cuffing Zach's hands behind him, and dragging him back up to his feet. Another police woman ran down the stairs, untying Tord. Tord cried, he couldn't stop, he cried because he was scared, but also because he was grateful Tom and the police had come to save him. As soon as Tord got the chance, he got up and ran into Tom's arms, sobbing uncontrollably.

"No no no! This isn't fair!" Zach shouted

"You have the right to remain silent" the police man holding Zach groaned

Tom smiled as he watched Zach being taken away. Tom looked down at Tord, and his smile turned to a sad smile. Then the police woman walked up to the two.

"Ok, he's going to be in there for about 15 years, for constant abuse and rape" she announced

"Thank you" Tom nodded

"It's ok, it's my job, good day sir, and thank you for calling us, if it weren't for you, this poor young man could've died or suffered" she smiled a bit before walking off

"Cmon, let's get you home" Tom whispered soothingly to the still sobbing Tord

Tom picked Tord up bridal style, Tord turning around to sob into his chest again. Tom started to walk out of the forsaken hell-hole, back to his own apartment.

As Tom walked, he could feel Tord start to calm down. Tom let out a sigh of relief and a smile. Then he heard the tiny murmurs of Tord.

"Thank you..." Tord said as he turned to face Tom

"It's ok, I just did the human thing and saved you from that demon"

Tord smile at Tom, before letting himself fall asleep. Tom smile at the now-happy-sleeping Tord.

When Tom eventually made it home, he found Edd and Matt waiting inside. Tom smiled at them and did a tiny nod. The other two nodded back. Tom proceeded to take Tord to his bed. Once Tord was settled in Tom's bed, Tom walked away to explain everything to Edd and Matt.

This was gonna take A LOT of explaining...

Word count: 1311