~9~Finale~

Tom and Tord finished showering and getting dressed. They had their breakfast. But were now surrounded with the beautiful feeling of being bored rigged. Tom huffed with irritation and boredom, two mixtures that really don't go together. On the other hand, Tord was sat there thinking of a place to go. Tord's brain was about to explode. He had no idea where to go or what to do.

"Agh! Why is this so hard!" Tord shouted out

"I have... no... idea..." Tom sighed

"Well do you recall any places we've been to?" Tord asked

"Um... the library?" Tom suggested, still with an irritated tone

The word 'library' sent shivers up Tord's spine "no way, never again, no" Tord stammered while waving his hands in front of him

"Ugh, then where?"

"Uh..."

Tord thought for a bit. Suddenly, an idea came crashing down on him like a boulder. Tord felt stupidly numb for not thinking of this before. He snapped his fingers, gaining Tom's attention with the loud-like clicking noise.

"I know!" Tord shouted enthusiastically

"What?" Tom asked curiously

"We can go to that special place in the woods that we found!" Tord jumped up and down excitedly while clapping his hands like a child

"Wow... I feel stupid for not remembering that" Tom almost laughed at this

"I know right!" Tord laughed

"Cmon then" Tom groaned as he got up

"Okie" Tord cat-smiled

Tom chuckled at Tord. Walking to the door, Tom ruffled Tord's hair, making his hair-horns flop down. Tord let out a girly scream again. Tom instantly turned around.

"My hair!" Tord screamed with voice cracks

Tom burst out laughing and crying "oh my god Tord!" Tom couldn't stop laughing

Tord fixed his hair, pulling his hair-horns back up, and surprisingly they stayed in place. Tord sighed with relief. He then booked it out of the door.

"Catch me if you can!" Tord shouted as he ran past Tom

Tom jumped in surprise. He chased after him, following where he was going.

。゜ (◉Д◉)゜。 Time Skip Because I'm Lazy 。゜ (◉Д◉)゜。

Tom lost Tord a little way while they were running through the woods. At this point Tom was panicking. Losing Tord brought back so many horrible memories. Tom frantically ran through every part of the forest, just trying to get to Tord again.

Meanwhile Tord was crouched on the floor holding his head with his hands, clenching on his hair. When Tord realized Tom wasn't behind him anymore, his whole mood changed. Tord was breathing heavily. Each breath coming out as one big inhale and one massive exhale. Tord started crying. His tears running down his face like puddles being splashed in by an enjoyed child. But in this case there was no joy. The fear of losing Tom again made Tord scared. Wait. No. Terrified.

As Tom ran as far as his legs could take him through the woods, he started to hear faint crying. Tom followed the crying. It got louder the nearer he got. When Tom peeped round a tree to see who it was, he found his little nugget crying and breathing heavily with his eyes closed tight. Tom instantly ran to Tord, cradling him in his arms.

"Sh Sh Sh... it's ok... I'm here now..." Tom hushed soothingly

Tord slowly opened his eyes. When he found Tom staring into his eyes, he felt safer and more calm. Tord sighed in relief, but also because he wanted to let out one last heavy breath.

。゜ (◉Д◉)゜。 Another Time Skip Because I'm... I'm Lazy 。゜ (◉Д◉)゜。

Tom and Tord sat staring at the sunset. It was beautiful. As it went down, the colors changed. Blue to yellow to orange to purple to night. This is where things got really interesting.

Tord gently let his head fall on Tom's shoulder. Tom not minding at all. Tom wrapped his arm around Tord for comfort and warmth. And to just show some love and affection.

Tord loved this feeling. The feeling of having you're stranger become you're best friend to then become you're lover. Tord loved it. He loved the feeling. He loved the love. Since Tord has never been shown any affection by his parents or his so called 'boyfriend', Tord has lived his life feeling un-needed, un-wanted, used. But it was like all his prayers asking to be happy and to be wanted had finally come true. The universe answered his prayers. Because the universe gave him Tom.

It was just like Tom wanted it. Sat in the woods, looking up at the beautiful night sky with his true love. Tom new this was true love. He'd been in relationships before, but they quickly ended. Reason being was because most people just used Tom for his money and popularity. Just like any normal girl. Yes. Girl. Tom never thought about being gay until he met Tord. Although he never liked the feeling of being with a girl. Since all girls do is moan and complain about everything, and use you for everything and anything you have. So when Tom met Tord, it was like his questions for his sexuality had been answered. Tom could call himself bisexual. Reason being because he wouldn't mind being with a girl, but he'd rather be with Tord.

It was just like that picture Tord drew. The two sat under the night sky. Looking up at the beautiful lights. The gorgeous ball of glows. Cuddled together warmly. The hearts, maybe not physically, coming from between them and floating into the sky.

Just like Tord's picture...

Just like Tord's prayers...

Just like Tord's dreams...

Just like Tom's visuals...

Just like Tom's now-answered questions...

Just like Tom's waiting...

Just like the two's wishes...

Word count: 965