"So Do You Guys Know Aang"?!

SO WHAT IF

  Aang, Zuko, Katara, Sokka, Suki, Tylee and Mae die from firelord Ozai!!!

Toph is the only one left. The thought of being burned too a crisp created her thoughts of outragessness. She uses the closest metal she could find and covered her self... head to toe in it!!!

She awaits for the blast.. and squishes her feet together!!!!.

She closes her eyes real tightly and flickers each time.

          "XD"!!

       Toph opens them even though she can't see.

She felt weirdness through her feet like she isn't even supposed too be here.

She stumbles upon an old man with white porcupine hair... a fat red kimono and seemed to be writing something in a book.

"Uhh..Mister"!!

   "Hmmm...wat is it kid"??!

Toph explains to him that she is from another world and place!!!.

              "Even Though I don't know what or who this AVATAR IS... for it sounds like you've got it preety rough"!!!.

Toph just picks her nose and he laughs out loud.

    "Well Maybe we should go SEE an old time friend inside that tower of Hokage's .... shall we"?!

She groans at the thought of his intented pun.

He laughs again.

"Hey... wait a minute I didn't decide on going anywhere"!!! She then runs away from him.

"Hey...Kid"!!!

Toph dug a hole underground as fast as she can and left Jiraiya with thoughts of 'Oo Tsunade has too hear about this'!!!.

Toph laughs as she thinks about how slow he is.

Using her earth she felt multiple vibrations of feet. She extends her palm and rock blasts another hole.

"Whaat THE"???!

Four men wearing hidden star and sound village headbands stare at the young girl crawling up and out of the ground.

The men quickly knock Toph out... mostly because her guard is down.

Toph realized that she traveled deep into the forest of death.

She arrived around the time of the chunín exams. 

Toph finally wakes up. She couldn't move her hands and is held roughly agaisn't a tree.

"Do you think she heard any of our plans"?! The 1st man said.

"Helloooo.... I might not be able too see you... but does it look like i'm deaf"!!?

Just Bare Silence.

"ughghaha... Soo Do You Guys Know Avatar Aang"?!