Toph 0% Ella Es Las Muertas? 100%!!!.

Clone Kakashi activated his sharingan.

He knew Orochimaru's one of the legendary Sanin but he also cannot let him achieve his goal in taking private information from the village.

That's real fucked up. And she hasn't even been in the village for that long.

Orochimaru and Kakashi clashed.

You've got to be real stupid to use a water clone agaisn't a strong ass snake bearer.

Kabuto smirks for his lord has an advantage.

"I told YOU Kakashi.....me and you are one in the-SAME ...POWERLEVELS"!!!.

He throws a huge ass shuriken towards a white tree.

"SONNA BAKANA"!!! (Its Impossible).

Kabuto is injured in his left eye from that death trap Kakashi-Sensei has set.

Kabuto smiles.

"Too bad when I get back towards the hideout i'll have to kill her"!!!!.

Now fully nine-tailed and is under Kurama's control.... Naruto gets too Orochimaru's poorly hidden hideout.

He goes on a great rampage.

Naruto's innerself

screeches

loudly as his body burned.

                    If you don't understand what the spanish word meAns.... look it up!!!.

Kabuto breached inside through the back door.

"L.O -Sama it's very quiet and hot as fuck in here... ars you sure he's coming this way....-"!!!

*.*

"JUST COMPLETE THAT TASK I'VE REQUIRED KUSO ENOUGH OF YOUR BULLSHIT KA.BU.TO.

Orochimaru continues too tell him off.

"What's the matter four-eye's your old man don't love you nwo mwore".

He slams her too the ground.

"Auggguh"!!.

         Toph groans as Kabuto presses down on her back.

"Oww...wthell are you doing"?!.

Her feet are also crushed by his weight!!!.

Kabuto pinned her in the exact position OzAi wanted.

                     The Way he enters the building makes no fucking sense... who the hell burns and breaks down half of wood and bricks just too get to one little girl.

                 Toph bravely used her chi and earthbent herself out of Kabuto's grip !

              The Firelord backhanded Kabuto for failing to do the biddings of his superiors!!!.

He is on the floor, feinted and has extravaggent blood gushing out of his nose.

                  "Hmm?? You poor Earth-Bender Girl who hangs out with the Avatar... why isn't he here"??!

    'OH HELL NO!!!.'

"First off POOR, My Family Members are second in command for King Bumi and also ..or more pr less help with the government!! ".

"YOU MUST BE SUFFERING FROM BRAIN DAMAGE ..... THE AVATAR IS DEAD... YOU AND THOSE HEIARCHY BASTARDS EXTERMINATED THEM"!!!.

                       Toph is still very weak from exposure to a big ass foot nearly crushing her tiny body and skull.

In the legend of Korra, she could do worse even if it is a flashback.

Kabuto out of his dazs awakens. He begins too flee, but not after leavinc them a parting gift.

"Ninpou: Yôgan no Yugami"!!

(Lava Distortion)

The walls and underground floor is oozing with lava!!!.

   KY "Time too meet up with my lord at his new hideout"!!. He jumpa from beam to.beam and dashes/squeezes into a hole.

Toph quickly re-builds her metal suit but will it hold as a defense agains't masses of magma fill up unto it.

With all of her might she enhances her strength.

Firelord Ozai adds pressurs towards the suit making her immobile to her surroundings.

Just pretend Sadness&Sorrow is playing Toshiro Masuda.

Toph 'It's Probably near my t...t.t.ti..me to die- please, please, please... I never-got my ch...chance too beat you at wind surfing Aang, or an eating contest with you Sokka...Katara ehn'!!!.

Toph who feels that her body could give away any second from being indenial gives up.