Mr.Yakushi's Back And He Brought A Friend!!!

Naruto races too Konohagakure.

It made him have flashbacks in his head at the times the villagers would beat him at every corner he turned.

It got louder and louder and louder........... all the hateful chants are now blurs sent too the back of his head!!!.

He rushes to find Toph at the otherside of the gate.

He thinks.

Naruto dug under the floor and made it too the other side.

He saw how broken Toph's face looked!!!.

It made him hold his stomach.

He gave a fustrated look.

The people stood back as they saw flowing red chakra coming from him.

But it quickly seals>>.

Kabuto wearing a Falcon ANBU mask snitches and rats them out.

The villagers are extra furious.

Said Ninja Boy stands in front of Toph.

:-! "Move ASIDE Demon this has nothing to do with you"!!.

"A..rfghf"!! Toph is struggling too get a firm grip onto the tiny piece of metal.

"Toph"!! Naruto shouts as he is almost red as rudolph's nose.

"NArufo....why...helkp..mee"?

She says with her mouth full of iron...red gooey..copper tasting hot IRON.

Kabuto laughs while coming out of the shadows.

"This is going to be fun...me kicking your ass in a pitiful village like this infront of people who don't  acknowledge or admire you"!!!.

The two ninja were about too clash when Jiraiya comes out of mowhere.

He doesn't pay attention to Naruto or his newly made comrade... but glares hard at Orochimaru and His Vdry Own Playtoy Boy(Kabuto).

JiraiyA" I thought the third kicked you out of this village a long time ago"!!.

Naruto in Kyuubi form did not have the patience or time soo he went straight infront of Orochimaru-Sama and Kabuto-San rasengan-ing them both.

It was fairly easy because they were blown away like Team Rocket from Shitty-Ass Pok€mon.

Kabuto did not leave the village area though. As that Snake Sanin's spy he was good at "Human Camouflage"!!.

"Naruto be very catious of Toph  and keep on the look out for those two."!! Jiraiya aka Pervy Sage ordsrs him.

"Got It Pwrvy Sage-Kage"!!.

"Don't call me that I'm not cut out for this role"!!.

"We'll we all can't be good at it"!!

" Youu just get that child too the nearest medical corps and away from the village"!!.

He nods and leaps into...or what seemed to be the sky when really they just accelerate jumping from tree to tree.

He didn't know that Kakashi, Sakura and Sasuke gave in to defeat....mostly pinky and sasugay or gayass.

              Orochimaru is now waiting out at this tea house!!!!.

          Kabuto smiles as he shows Naruto and Toph someone very special.

            "It's FIRELORD OZAI"!!!.

              Naruto laughs at a very igronant name.

                  "YOU DARE MOCK THE PHONEIX KING"!!!?.

            He wipes a tear from both of his eyes.

     "Omgod Any Type Of Wild Animal's Name sounds better than his hahahha"!!!.

           Firelord Ozai's eyes are golden and flies towards Naruto like he did to Aang.

His flames are huge plus he is a really tall person.

                               The pink pigment on Naruto's skin turns white when he shot blazing 199° fire at them.

     He grabs Toph and moved away from all of the burning trees.

                   Toph"On..ly Aang The Avatar can stop hi...m"!!.

Soon the fire burning the trees worsened by catching houses and native islands.

              Firelord Ozai" I'll burn everything and everyone too the ground.. unless the Avatar reveals himself"!!!.

          The Konoha (hiddrn leaf village) ninjas are still confused to what him and Toph are going on about.

          Naruto sent 8 shadow clone's each had two rasengans on his hand's. They then connected.

"MULTIPLE MEGA-RASENGAN'S"!!!.

The firelord raised his hand and redirected electricity sending a few clones away.

Kabuto knew this was the perfect opportunity to grab Toph so he did.

        Kakashi-Sensei also joined the fight with Naruto.

He protected Naruto from getting burned by involving his doujutsu which is the sharingan...

"Kamui"!!! His eye bleeds and the flames went away.

He also summoned dogs and the Captain Pakkun too sniff out the traitor's tails.

He has no luck.

Naruto is furious>>.

"He's making me even angrier"!!!.

He still has 3 more tails to go.

" Narutooo"!!.

Sakura calls out in desperation.

"Sakura....Sasuke...You're Okay"!!!.

"Heh Surprise to see us Dobe"!!!.

           Luckily... Sakura&Sasugay saw Kabuto going to the great Tenchi bridge and it's near Orochimaru's hideout.

Sasuke claims Kakashi has a water with a  substitution jutsu over by the bridge.

"We'll I'd hate to abandon my super generous teammates..... but dueces-"!!.

He learned that from Toph.

Sakura&Sasugay's eyes grow wide that they have too fight a fire squirting maniac by themselves.