2-5

"Did you hear him, Tikki? he barley even listened to what I was saying!" Marinete said, typing something in her computer. "It doesn't make any sense, I've never done anything to hurt Adrien."

"I know, I heard the whole thing. Maybe he just panicked and it sounded rude? I worry too much about it. I'm sure he meant well," Tikki said, flying around her room and hid behind her computer just as her mother came in the room.

"Marinette, come downstairs, dinner is ready," Mrs. Dupain-Cheng said.

Okay so I know their eating schedules are different than Americas so in this story they're going to have Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner (around 6:00).'

"Sorry Mom, I'm not hungry," Marinette said, clicking to another tab.

"Did something happen at school, honey?" Mrs. Dupain-Cheng asked.

"No. Nothing happened. It was a normal day. I'm just not hungry," Marinette replied and quickly went back to the first tab as soon as her mother left.

"It isn't good to lie to your mother, Marinette. She could help you," Tikki said, hovering over the computer.

"How would she help me?" Marinette said, staring at pictures of Adrien. "I'm sure nothing like that happened to her when she was my age," she continued scrolling through photos of Adrien. She remembers all these photos on Google by heart. But this time, one she's seen everyday, finally caught her eye. She clicked on the photo and felt her heart skip a beat. Adrien was walking down the sidewalk with his back turned to the camera, he had two people by his side. Marinette could easily tell the one to his right was Nino, his best friend. But the one to the left, the one he was staring at, was a girl. Marinette zoomed in on the photo, taking in every detail of the back of the girls head. The thing that bothered Marinette the most was that it was obvious this photo wasn't taken for a photoshoot, none of them were posing and Adrien wasn't smiling.

"Who is she?" Marinette said allowed. The girl had long black hair and wore a yellow shirt that was tucked into her jean skirt. That was all Marinette could see since the photo was to their knees and up.

"I'm sure she's just a friend, why don't you get the bed early? I mean, you've had about eleven akuma attacks this week, and you barley get any sleep at all."

"No! I need to find out who this girl is!" Marinette said, scanning at her body. She was a little bigger than Marinette, and had a nice... butt. Just from looking behind her you could see she had nice curves. And it hit Marinette like a slap to the face. It was so obvious why Adrien didn't take the invite, because she wasn't like the girl Adrien was hanging out with. "It's on Instagram!" Marinette shouted, quickly going on her phone and looked for forty five minutes on the hashtag Adrien. Finally, she found the photo, the picture was taken by a girl named Dora Upegrenda. Marinette thought she found out who it was, but the pictures weren't similar to the girl in the photo. The account's user had short blonde hair instead of long black hair.

"DANG IT!" Marinette snapped, throwing her phone across the room. "I need to find out who that girl is now!"

"And what are you going to do when you find her? You can't get mad at her for hanging out with Adrien," Tikki said.

"I know I can't. But isn't it obvious she's better looking  than me?" Marinette said, glancing at herself in the mirror. My stomach is bigger than my boobs and I have no butt! No wonder why Adrien didn't even let me talk  to him earlier, he must think I look like a freak!" Marinette's voice cracked at the end and she felt hot tears in her eyes.

"Oh Marinette," Tikki said, flying over to her. "It's not because you look wrong. You look fine, Marinette! Don't compare yourself to other people. Maybe that girl in the photo might not like herself either, you never know."