5-5

The next day, Chloe, Rose, and Alya were still missing. Marinette felt terrible about what she did, but for some reason she didn't regret it at the same time. Maybe she wasn't good enough for Adrien, but she was for Chat, and right then that's all that ran through Marinette's mind. And Tikki

The hot tears formed in her eyes again and she wiped them away. She killed the only friend that knew she was Ladybug, and now she had nobody to talk to since Master Fu most likely knew she was the one who put the body parts in his place. And her parents know she doesn't like to talk about it. So just like in the beginning, there was nobody, expect for Chat. But what if he finds out Marinette killed Rose, Chloe, and Alya? He'll regret that kiss last night...

"Okay class, I know there's a few students missing. But nobody needs to worry, okay? We're going to resume from where we were on Tuesday," the teacher said.

"Uh. Excuse me? How are we just going to ignore all this when three of our friends are missing?" Nino said. "One of them being my girlfriend?!"

"I'm sorry, Nino. But we can't do anything-"

"You can do something! We all can! But instead you think teaching us is more important than three innocent lives!" Nino snapped, storming out of the class

That just made Marinette even more guilty. Adrien turned around and faced Marinette. "Are you okay... with Alya missing?"

"Yes. I'm fine. Thanks," Marinette blushed.

"Okay good. You can talk to me if you want to," Adrien said.

Marinette blushed and again, stared at Adrien the entire class.

When Marinette got home she wished she just stayed in school and ate lunch.

"Marinette, we know you don't like to talk about it, but we'd like to know more about Ladybug," Dad said. "Like how did you hid it from us for so long?"

"Magic. Everything is magic," Marinette groaned. "And I don't want anyone else knowing!"

"Marinette... who gave you the Miraculouses?" Mom asked.

Marinette looked away. "I found them," Marinette half lied. She basically did find them out of nowhere. "I found them on the street."

"Oh, well... what's something so powerful doing on the street?" Mom asked.

"I don't know! But now since my powers are gone I'll never figure out anything!" Marinette snapped.

"Marinette please calm down, we're confused," Dad said.

"SO AM I! I was told it's okay to make a mistake or it's okay is something doesn't work out but now that that happened I lost my powers and Tikki! Now I have nobody to talk to while I'm upstairs and nobody to give me advice anymore! I miss Tikki, and I'm going to get her back!" Marinette ran out of the building and out of her parents sight as she ran all the way down to Master Fu's.

She didn't knock, she just ran right in. "Master Fu! I want Tikki back!" she shouted into the empty room. Nobody was there. Not even Alya. Marinette slowly walked around seeing if anybody was home. There was no sign anyone has been home for a little while...

"...Marinette...?"

She turned around and saw a Kwami floating a few yards behind her. He was all black and had bright green eyes. He had two large ears and three whiskers. "Who... who are you?" Marinette asked.

"I'm Plagg. I'm the Cat Kwami," he whispered so low Marinette could barley hear him.

"You're... Chat's Kwami?" Marinette asked, walking over to him and holding him in her hands. "Where is he?"