.fifteen.

After paying the taxi driver, I step out of the cab and look at the scenery unfolded before me. Wide, tall buildings are surrounded by greenery. The security gate blocks my view from much else.

I pull out my phone to look at Namjoon's text of instructions: Make sure to come with sunglasses and a mask; sasaengs are everywhere, and even though I'll be meeting you past the security gate, I don't want there to be any chance of them seeing you with me. Tell the guard at the gate your name and show him the number code I'll send you after this text. I'll find you once you come inside.

I adjust the strap of my backpack before walking up to the security gate and following Namjoon's instructions. The guard lets me through with no problem and I walk past the gate, taking in my surroundings.

The area was gorgeous. Beautiful. Elegant. Breathtaking. Opulent. Sumptuous. Affluent. Pretty much any other adjective that could describe any other shade of the sense. Sitting areas are scattered around, and trees, flowers, and shrubbery are everywhere. Different pathways branch off, lined with elegant railings and tall trees. A contemporary statue boasts pridefully in front of me. Everywhere I looked, a hint of luxury was prominent.

I walk forward, still taking in everything. A small patch of the greenest grass is laid down to my left where a young couple is having a picnic. As I walk further into the neighborhood, I spot benches with the most romantic, private settings, and fitness equipment for public use. This place had everything.

"What do you think?"

I turn around at the familiar voice and smile. "It's beautiful."

"You get to look around as much as you want later. We have to leave for the jacket shoot soon and I want you to catch up with the rest of the members."

Namjoon takes my hand and leads me to a building. The moment I step off the elevator and take off my shoes, I jump at the sound of a large shout from inside the apartment.

Namjoon grins. "Sounds like Jin hyung."

He places his hand on my back as he leads me inside. If the scenery outside of the buildings said luxury, every centimeter from the floor to the ceiling shouted opulence. As we walk past, I glance inside the half-closed doors, spotting large rooms, each decorated their own unique way. Not only inside personal rooms, but the entire apartment is professionally decorated, giving off the entire vibe of comfort and wealth.

Namjoon leads me into a room and I immediately know it's his. His intelligence is proven through two shelves full of different books on every topic, while his immature, childish side is expressed through his collection of figurines and dolls. His obsession with work is obvious through the stacks of organized files and papers on his desk surrounding his computer, and his large heart is shown through a collection of photos of his members and family on the wall. Sophisticated, classy paintings and photos take up room as well, next to inspirational quotes on taped up paper or in professional frames. Everything is neatly organized, giving it a purpose and place. I walk around the room, eyes never staying in one place as I take it all in. It was so...Namjoon.

Arms wraps around my from behind and I reach up to touch them, tracing the vein along his forearm.

"I've been wanting to show you this place for the longest time ever," he says.

I turn around and interlace my fingers behind his neck, smiling up at him. "I love it."

"Hyung, are you back from-"

Namjoon and I jump apart, surprised by the sudden interruption. Jungkook stands there in shock until an embarrassed blush takes over his cheeks. "I see you have. We're about ready to leave. Hi, Yuna," Jungkook mumbles under his breath.

I laugh. "Hi, Jungkook oppa."

Namjoon chuckles as he wraps his arm around my waist and leads me out the door. When I walk into the main area, I'm struck with awe. Large windows let in natural lighting, and the capacious kitchen connects to the palatial living room. This is where most of the guys are gathered, bending over with laughter and trying to wheeze in air. Yoongi is the first to spot me and he waves in greeting.

"Go ahead and relax. I have to go get Jimin." Namjoon kisses my hair before leaving to gather the last member.

I covertly take a seat next to Yoongi, trying not to disturb whatever chaotic thing the others were doing.

"Hey. How have you been?"

"Good. Mainly just busy with school. I had to bring my school supplies even today."

Yoongi gives a small smile.

"What exactly are we doing today?"

"We call them jacket shoots. Each comeback usually has some sort of concept and vibe, and we just take pictures to provide a visual representation of the overall theme."

We sit in a comfortable silence, watching the guys joke around and laugh.

"About your relationship with Namjoon," Yoongi starts. I glance at him, urging him to continue. "Are you guys perhaps...something more?"

"Something more...?" The gears click and I shake my head. "At this point, I just want at least a friendship to work out for once in my life so badly. There is no way I'm going to ruin that by even considering something more. I don't think either Namjoon oppa or I see each other that way. We're just really comfortable."

Yoongi observes me, still clearly suspicious. "You guys just share so much skinship, I thought there would be something more."

I shake my head again. "At the beginning of our relationship, we both agreed to incorporate more skinship in the friendship to grow more comfortable. Just as friends."

Yoongi slightly shakes his head but doesn't say more.

Finally, Namjoon walks out with Jimin and we all head downstairs to file into a black van. I repeat the phrase in my head, pushing down any second thoughts.

Just as friends, just as friends, just as friends.