...

Just as Friends

A Kim Namjoon real-person fanfiction

-----

"I know you're a hopeless romantic," he starts out carefully.

"And to be completely honest, so am I. Not only with romantic relationships, but my relationships with everyone, I'm just very expressive and emotional. I know you struggle with a lot, and one day, I want to open up to you too. We both struggle with so many things, and during harder times, it can be hard to feel comforted and loved." Namjoon takes a deep breath.

"I was thinking, we could encourage each other through more...hmm...skinship? Platonically, of course. Just as friends. So we can grow more comfortable with each other. As friends."

-----

I do not own BigHit or BTS.

This is a work of fiction. All characters, even those based on real people, are fictional. Any plot, name, place, and incident that hold any similarities to real-life events or other stories are purely coincidental.

-----

Aight, probably one of the slowest slowburns you will ever read with way too much fluff in between, although I'm currently working on a slower slowburn now hahhha whoops.

Just your typical very simple, fluffy romance.

Just as a heads up, this is a fade to black story, just like everything else I will end up publishing. I don't write smut, and especially considering how this is a real-person fanfiction, writing smut would be crossing the line.

This was one of my favorite stories to write and I love every aspect of it. I hope you do as well :)

Enjoy.

Kim