.twenty-four.

Hana plops down onto my bed. "Gosh, the school year is finally almost over. Dude, hallelujah. I don't know how much longer I can actually try to pay attention in lectures and get my assignments done." 

"Amen," I agree, spinning around in my chair and taking a sip of my coffee. 

"So how has it been with mystery guy?" 

I bite my lip to prevent myself from smiling. 

Hana shoots up when she spots my reaction. "I knew it! What happened? Tell me everything." 

I smile down and trace the rim of my coffee cup. "We only recently confessed," I admit. Hana doesn't say anything, silently encouraging me to continue. I look up at her. "What more do you want me to say?" I ask. 

"Everything!" Hana says loudly, clearly excited. "The dating-virgin Kang Yuna finally snatched a boyfriend. Tell me everything! What is he like? How did you meet? Is he attractive?" 

"Yes," I immediately answer to the last question. "Very attractive. Extremely attractive. How did we meet? You know the nearby forest? We met there." 

Hana is looking at me with the brightest smile. "In the forest? That's so romantic." Hana's hands clasp together and she looks up at me with her round eyes, her face reminding me of a cute puppy. I reach over to pinch her cheeks. It was incredible how she could be breathtakingly beautiful one moment and then the cutest thing alive the next. "What else? Tell me more." 

"I-" 

"Baby?" 

My eyes widen, recognizing the voice. Hana perks up as well, and we glance at each other before racing towards the door. She beats me to it and opens the door. 

"Hana, wait!" 

Too late. When I step out of my room, Namjoon and Hana are staring at each other in shock. 

"Oppa," I say, walking towards him and reach for his hands. He lets me play with one while the other seeks out my hair. "When did you get in?" I ask. 

"Just now. Did you not hear?" 

I shake my head. Hana must have distracted me. I peek over at her. Her eyes glance down to our hands and then lifts up to Namjoon's face again. Her eyes blink slowly, still in shock. 

"Hana," I say, "I know this is really shocking. But it's imperative that you keep this discreet." 

She just nods, her jaw still on the floor. 

"Is she going to be okay?" Namjoon asks. 

I laugh. "Honestly? I don't really know." 

"Kim Namjoon?" she asks, shock laced in every syllable. 

"She speaks!" I say, lifting my hands to applaud her. 

Namjoon grins. "The one and only. I trust you'll help us keep this relationship private?" 

Another nod. Finally, she lifts an accusing finger at me. "You," she says. "How could you keep this from me?" 

I lift my hands in surrender. "How could I not? It's not like he's just anyone." 

She runs her hands through her hair, knowing I'm right. "Don't think I'm going to forget this. I'll make sure to keep my next relationship private for however long I can." 

I smile and nod. "Great, okay. Are we going to go through "The Interrogation" now, or should we save that for another time?" 

Hana smirks. "Oh we can save that for another time. You two enjoy your date!" She runs over to the door, picks up her shoes, and leaves before I can yell at her.