Team x Survive x Storm

Alright, this is from 1999 HxH as I said.
Enjoy ~

I woke up hearing a sound of a vehicle or ship. I tried to get up but Hisoka's hands around my body like a snake.
" Hisoka! Wake up." I yelled.

"Hmm~" he hummed half asleep.
"I know you can hear that. Let's see what's going on" I told him.

Grabbing some clothes and put them on. When I got out I saw few of people out and were looking at the sky. The old couple took the airship and left us on this island.
Killua came to me with Gon. "Silla, do you think that's a part of the exam?" Killua asked. "Probably " I answered emotionless. I looked at Gon who seems thinking about something. "So, what do you want to do?" I asked Gon. He snapped out and said "we need to look around to figure out what's going on" I smiled and patted his head "good boy"..

he smiled back then called.." Kurapika! Leorio!" The two guys joined us and they were 403 and 404. "Kurapika, Leorio! This is Silla, Killua's sister" Gon cheerfully introduced me to the guys. "Hi" Kurapika greeted with a small smile. "Hellooooo!!" Leorio grabbing my hand shaking them and his face is red and I think he is drooling.

I stared at them for seconds "Nice to meet you guys. But I need to go now." I told them walking to Hisoka and Gittarackur who were standing few meters away.

Third POV:

People started to look around for some hints if this is a part of the exam or we can at least survive on this island or even if we can sail to another island. Confused and worried people not sure what to do. They somehow started to work together, almost.

" I think they took the treasures and ran away " one man said. "No. I checked. The treasures are still here." The bald ninja said and his name is Hanzo.

"Look, I found this." Kurapika showed a map and it seems there's a nearby island. "Great! Then we only need to go to this island" a man shouted. And few gathered together grabbing a boat and started to sail. "Wait! We still need to work together" Kurapika told them but a black man behind him said

" we cannot wait. The oldies said the exam paused for three days one day already passed so we have only two days now" the man finished and walked towards a boat then complete "and if I actually want to survive I prefer to work alone and survive alone" he then started to sail.

Silla, Illumi and Hisoka are on the top of the ship hotel just chilling. Hisoka is building a pyramid with his cards and Silla destroying it. Illumi is just watching.

Gon and Killua found a note book and they handed it to Kurapika. People who are working together decided to make Hanzo a leader and Kurapika the second leader.

The note book says that every 10 years this horrible storm comes to this island and this is the first sign for the biggest one. Gon started to see the scared birds and feeling that a storm is coming soon. The men warned the ones who were about to sail about the storm but they didn't listen or care.

The sky started to get black and the wind is getting stronger. Big waves and no way you can sail in this weather. A tornado getting close taking all the people who sailed and throw them away into the angry sea.

The black man was struggling alone with his boat. Gon jumped into the water and swimming to the guy hopping on the boat with him.

"What are you doing? " the guy asked Gon surprised by his act. "I am here to help" Gon with a bright smile told the guy.

Killua with few guys followed Gon with a boat and helped the man back to the ship. All people stayed inside whole that stormy night.

"It is not done yet" Kurapika announced holding the note book. "It says the second sign is coming in 24h."

" so what can we do?.. we don't know how far is this nearby island. And I do not think 24h is enough to reach it. The storm will eat us before we get there." Pokkle said.

"Zevil island is not far. We can actually reach to it in 24h" Kurapika reading from the note. "That's great. But how can we sail to that island? We need a big ship that can carry us on this big ocean" Hanzo thinking

"Why don't we try to use this ship?" Gon said. "Gon! Are you idiot? This ship is just a trash and won't work" Leorio yelled

"let's give it a try. Instead of running from the ship, we run by the ship." Hanzo declared 

People splits into teams. Team to fix the engines Pokkle and Ponzu. Team to fill the canons Leorio and get them ready with other men leading by Hanzo, Siper the sniper girl who is going to shoot the rocks which is covering the ship and preventing it to move. Kurapika behind the ship's wheel . Team to free the huge ship's fans from the seaweeds Gon and Killua.

"Let's go!" They yelled together and started to work.

"Hm~ look at them full of energy~ " Hisoka on the roof watching them.

"We will help when it needs" Silla smiling said

The huge horrible storm is getting closer and the massive tornado can be seen. The reflect of the setting sun in the sea almost got twisted together with the sky.

The sky is black. The waves are so big. Gon who jumped into the sea to help the drowned Leorio and he succeeded to get him on the deck of the ship. The waves are getting bigger and stronger. Gon who was still in the water suffering and losing his grip. Kurapika comanded to shoot and Siper did. The impact of the canons and the waves made the ship to shake strongly and that made Gon to lose his grip on the ship and drove him into the sea. Kurapika on the other hand lost his grip on the ship's wheel too to hit his head on the wall and fell unconscious. Siper who shot the rocks with all the fire they got but it wasn't enough.

"Tsk, they won't make it" Silla annoyed said.

Hisoka went to save his lovely unripe fruit and caught him by his hand in last second, carrying him to the deck and make sure that he will be okay there.

Illumi who took off that ugly mask went to where Kurapika is and took the ship's wheel.

Silla stood on one of the huge canons and got ready to destroy the rocks.
Siper noticed Silla "You there! Are you crazy? Move from there!" Siper yelled at Silla who just looked at her with a boring face. " you just sit and watch. Your little guns cannot damage these rocks much"

'Tsk I hate to show my power'. Silla released a huge aura that made all people on the ship in tense. She created a huge aura around her right crystallised fist then with one punch she destroyed all the rocks into small pieces like dust.

Sunrise the storm is gone and the birds' chirps all around announcing the new day. The hunter's airship got back to take who survived and move to the next exam.

Thanks for reading.
Comment and vote will be appreciated.

*******