Cheat x Pain x Blood

Hisoka and I decided to go to a restaurant to have some food.

I grabbed my seat and we ordered our food.

"So are you excited about fighting Chrollo?" I asked Hisoka

"A lot~ I have been waiting for too long~" he said then asked "what are your plans now?~"

"I am not sure. Just doing missions like always." I answered him

Then the waiter brought our food and asked. "What would you like for dessert? "

"My dessert is sitting with me~" Hisoka answered the waiter and his eyes with full of lust looking at me.

I raised an eyebrow up smirking looking at him.

"Excuse me?" The waiter asked 

"No, thank you. We do not want to have dessert" I said to the waiter.

"Alright, enjoy your food. Let me know if you need something" he smiled and left.

"You cannot talk like that in front of people " I told Hisoka.

"Why not?~" he asked taking a bite of his food

I just shrugged.

My phone rang. I checked the number and it was my grandfather.

"Grandpa!" I answered the phone.

"Hello, Silla. How are you? Are you busy?" My grandfather Zeno asked. He is really nice to me and it is always fun with him.

"I am good. And no I am not busy. Is everything alright? " I asked looking at Hisoka who was listening to the conversation.

"Yes, I just...."

"Father, let me talk to her for a minute."

My grandfather was cut off by my father Silva. He wants to talk to me? For what?

I looked at Hisoka and asked him with my face. Like why my father wants to talk to me. Hisoka just smiled and shrugged.

"Hello Silla. It is Silva" my father said

"Hello father. You wanted to talk to me?" I asked curious

"Yes, actually there's a mission that I need you to take care about. It is a high level. I wanted to give it to Illumi but he is on another mission already."  My father said

"Oh no problem. I can take it. I am not busy." I told him

"Good then... who is next to you?" My father asked. 'Damn he could feel Hisoka next to me even through the phone call!'

"Oh, a friend. " I answered him. Hisoka seems like he didn't like to be called a friend by me.

"A man?" Silva asked.

"Yes." I quietly answered.

"Hand the phone to him." He ordered me.

"He wants to talk to you." I told Hisoka who looked calm and having the same smile on.

I handed him the phone.

"Hello, sir. Wanted to talk to me?~" Hisoka asked

"Yes. I am only going to ask you one simple question."  My father said to Hisoka. I could hear him though since we are sitting close to each other.

"Yes?" Hisoka said waiting for his question.

"What is your relationship with Silla? "  my father asked Hisoka and my heart started to beat fast.