Search x Chase x Hunt

We got onto a boat which is heading to Zevil island. A lady holding a box told us to pick a card one by one starting with the first one who finished the tower phase.

"Each card has a number of your target.
Your target ID tag is worth three points, so your ID tag. And the other's IDs worth one point. To pass the exam you need six points" the lady explained. And most of people hid their tags.

"To take my target's tag I can use any method?" One of applicants asked.

"Yes. Even killing. You have one week to finish the exam " the lady finished

I checked my card then walked towards Hisoka who was sitting on the deck with his smile on.

"So, am I your target~? " he asked and his smile never leave his face.

"Unfortunately, no" I replied.

"Your not my target either~" he said

"Are you sad?" I asked

"Maybe ~"

"Alright, all applicants get ready. The first applicant who finished the tower phase first will have the advantage to disembark first" the lady explained to us.

'So it is like hide and seek or hunt and being hunted. The first one will have the advantage to hide and attack.' I thought to myself then looked at Hisoka

"After two minutes the next applicant will go" the lady completed.

'So I will go after Gittarackur' I looked at him and smiled

'My turn...'

I walked through giant trees hearing a flow I walked deeper to find a river. 'Ah~ nice'

I washed my face then hopped on one of the trees and just rest.

After few hours~

I decided to hang out still not in the mood to hunt yet.

I felt someone's presence close by. I hopped on a tree to another to see who is it. And found Kurapika.

"Gotcha!" I stood behind him having my hands on his shoulders.

Kurapika freaked out and pushed me and got ready to fight.

"Haha,  I am sorry." I smiled to the poor guy who still in the fighting mode.

"Relax. I was just messing with you. You are not my target " I told him and that made him to calm a bit.

"So who is your target? " he asked and I could feel from his tone that he didn't believe me.

I just showed him the card.

"Do you know who is it?" I asked him.

"306.. I think it is for a man called Akam" he told me.

"Hmm. I see~.. Kurapika. If you bump into Hisoka do not fight him." I warned him

"But why?"

"You are a friend of Killua and Gon right?" I questioned him.

He just nodded.

"Then just do as I told you. I do not want Killua's friends to die" I warned letting out a bit of my aura to make him feel how tense and serious I am.

He nodded and stepped back feeling unsafe.

"I am leaving now. Good luck" I waved to him with a bright smile and left the scared guy alone.

I grabbed a fruit from a tree and started to eat. I got the fruit close to my lips to take another bite when a dagger stole it from me make it hanging on the tree.